Rangers @ Sox - 5/8 Game Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 8, 2009 -> 08:50 PM)
Goodness, he's freaking awful. Daniel Cabrera has about as much of chance to have a good AB as does Lillibridge.

It takes a special man to make you long for Pods in the lineup at the very least.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 9, 2009 -> 02:51 AM)
It takes a special man to make you long for Pods in the lineup at the very least.

Agreed...this is shades of 2007 when you're begging for mediocre players in the lineup.

Just saw Jose's line on yahoo.

I'm sure it's already been discussed on the thread ... bye bye Jose. You have to go down to the minors for a month or so. This is brutal. Is he going to be 0-5????

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ May 8, 2009 -> 08:36 PM)
free pass? is that the way you say goodbye to a guy? more than likely he wont pitch again for us. if anything i wouldve cheered my ass off for that man. he was booed out of yankee stadium. he turned it around with us. he almost single handedly won the WS for us in my opinion. we wouldnt have even made the playoffs without him. DONT FORGET THAT! and on his way out the door you basically enjoy demoralizing him? he has a life to live. and you enjoy spitting on him? classless.

Single handedly eh? So no one else on the team showed up that postseason? Wouldn't of made the playoffs eh?

No one forgets that he was a big part of the 05 team, but that doesn't mean that we let this keep going. He's gotta go to Charlotte & work some s*** out. Period.

I think you're taking this harder than Jose is it sounds like, he's been AWFUL this season. If you can't see that, I suggest you go to an eye doctor. Quickly.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 8, 2009 -> 09:21 PM)
Will Jose be released or sent down?

Or DL'd?

I really don't see us eating his entire contract after we put up with MacDougal for so long.