Rangers vs. Palehose Game Thread 5/10/08--1:05pm CSN

Brian

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2009 -> 02:34 PM)
What an awful game for my brother to take his new baby to for her first Sox game. As DAllen always says, KW is ripping off our fans this year.

Hopefully the baby slept thru most of today's suckfest and will have no lasting memories to drive her towards the Cubs...no need to ruin anymore innocent lives.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2009 -> 03:59 PM)
Explain?

Well he seemed pretty upset, at the same time it seemed like he was slightly coughing/choking..

He went out to say it's hard without people in the lineup, injuries etc.. He's sure the club is capable of turning it around, he knows we're gonna start hitting.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 10, 2009 -> 04:03 PM)
I think having to send down Jose took a lot out of him.

I think being forced to put this lineup out there for the last two weeks is taking more out of him than Contreras.

And he probably wishes he has an ice cream sandwich too. *disappointed looks towards Shipps*

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 10, 2009 -> 02:08 PM)
I think being forced to put this lineup out there for the last two weeks is taking more out of him than Contreras

No one forces him to do things like Batting Brent Lillibridge 2nd.

A team that has trouble scoring cannot go game after game getting 3 hits in an inning and not score Dye, Konerko and Thome back to back is not working anymore, Sox have done this numerous times already. Sox as they are currently constructed today have NO chance at postseason play!

BTW, Pods is out Monday and Tuesday. Please, please put someone in CF besides Lillibridge. If we lose with the best 9 players in the lineup that's possible, then that's a lot more understanding than a stubborn manager.

Two hits? My god.

I wonder if anybody has kept track of all of Kenny's moves.

Some have worked; some haven't.

Lillibridge is a joke. He can't hit a baseball thrown by a major leaguer.

And Alexi and Carlos, what the f***? Are they going to get it going? If so, when?

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 10, 2009 -> 08:35 PM)
Two hits? My god.

I wonder if anybody has kept track of all of Kenny's moves.

Some have worked; some haven't.

Lillibridge is a joke. He can't hit a baseball thrown by a major leaguer.

And Alexi and Carlos, what the f***? Are they going to get it going? If so, when?

There are traditions and there are White Sox traditions.

Two hits! Such an inconsistent and at time very futile offesnive display this year. They all contribute in one game once in awhile when we blast the opposition and then hibernate for three or four games in a row. But, we are only three games out and when the hitters hit on all cylinders I think we will be at the top or in the fight all year.