Rangers vs. Palehose Game Thread 5/10/08--1:05pm CSN

Brian

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 10, 2009 -> 08:27 PM)
i expect a response from this offense

After Betemit, we have them where we want them. Alexei, Corky, Getz, and Lillibridge.

BTW, I hope Ozzie didn't check the stats on Millwood and Padilla to decide who to play at catcher. Righties are significantly better vs Millwood, while lefties crush Padilla.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2009 -> 12:28 PM)
After Betemit, we have them where we want them. Alexei, Corky, Getz, and Lillibridge.

BTW, I hope Ozzie didn't check the stats on Millwood and Padilla to decide who to play at catcher. Righties are significantly better vs Millwood, while lefties crush Padilla.

stats are too annoying when you can go with your gut.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2009 -> 02:29 PM)
The worst part about this is Hawk will blame that close pitch on Andrus as the reason we lost (if we do). It hasn't been a strike all game.

oh yes thats definitely the worst part

Last year I felt horrible about this team at times like I do now....but boy that Blackout game was fun.

I am not any less confident in this team as a whole over the longhaul than I was at the start of the season.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 10, 2009 -> 02:32 PM)
Last year I felt horrible about this team at times like I do now....but boy that Blackout game was fun.

I am not any less confident in this team as a whole over the longhaul than I was at the start of the season.

Take your sunshine elsewhere, this is not the place

QUOTE (shipps @ May 10, 2009 -> 07:32 PM)

I think it's more frustrating this year cause of expectations from last year. Going into 2008, there were no expectations.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2009 -> 07:34 PM)
Alexei continues to look clueless. I really would like to know what Jayson Nix did (or didn't do) to stop getting at bats. Another great string of ABs by our PATHETIC 8/9 hitters. What does Ozzie and KW expect this current lineup to actually accomplish?

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 10, 2009 -> 02:35 PM)
Corky got some hits early, but now he looks like a pitcher with the bat. He doesn't look close to having a chance.

We like to have an average of 3 hitters in the lineup every game that don't have a realistic chance at the plate.