Sox vs Tribe 5/12 @ 6:05 - CSN

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just give Poreda a f***ing chance, already. How many more games are we going to go with Carrasco, Richard, etc. until we try? Even if he fails miserably, atleast we know. We already know what we have in the guys currently on the roster.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ May 13, 2009 -> 01:13 AM)
Just give Poreda a f***ing chance, already. How many more games are we going to go with Carrasco, Richard, etc. until we try? Even if he fails miserably, atleast we know. We already know what we have in the guys currently on the roster.

Just remember...if we see Poreda or Beckham this year, we're in trouble.

Richard's brought this upon himself by walking so many hitters.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 13, 2009 -> 01:20 AM)
If Ozzie truely believes Lillibridge gives him a better chance to win than Ramirez right now, its time to really worry about Ramirez.

He doesn't, and that's why Ozzie's stubborness is infuriating. Hell, when he's disagreeing with Joey Cora about Alexei's ability to play in CF, that pisses me off even more.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 13, 2009 -> 12:15 AM)
What a surprise, the hitters see Richard more than once and all of a sudden he is hittable.

Ridiculous Richard is the new name. 4 hits and 3 walks in 3 innings? He was really prepared to show us why he should start I guess. NOT

QUOTE (fathom @ May 12, 2009 -> 07:20 PM)
Just remember...if we see Poreda or Beckham this year, we're in trouble.

Richard's brought this upon himself by walking so many hitters.

I'll let this start slide with Richard getting his feet wet, but I still think the problem the Sox have replacing an ineffective Contreras, is they have nobody who can outperform his badness. Hopefully, Contreras can get his act together quickly in Charlotte.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 13, 2009 -> 01:22 AM)
I'll let this start slide with Richard getting his feet wet, but I still think the problem the Sox have replacing an ineffective Contreras, is they have nobody who can outperform his badness. Hopefully, Contreras can get his act together quickly in Charlotte.

I'm thrilled with Cooper's comments though. I was sick of hearing his stuff is there but his confidence isn't. His fork ball is his main "stuff" pitch, and he had nothing on it so far this year.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 13, 2009 -> 12:24 AM)
I'm thrilled with Cooper's comments though. I was sick of hearing his stuff is there but his confidence isn't. His fork ball is his main "stuff" pitch, and he had nothing on it so far this year.

You're right. at least we got an honest opinion/analysis