Sox vs Tribe 5/12 @ 6:05 - CSN

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 13, 2009 -> 12:38 AM)
Are we through yet? at least for today? Carasco comes in and can;'t get the first batter out and now has to int. walk the hitter and load the bases

Probably should have started the inning.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 12, 2009 -> 08:39 PM)
Stat gurus...how many of our games have the starting pitchers given up 5 runs or more?

Buehrle 0 times

Danks 2 times

Colon 3 times

Contreras 4 times

Floyd 4 times

Richards 0 time

13 times in 32 starts so far.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ May 12, 2009 -> 07:47 PM)
OK!

I'm fine with decreased production from Thome from these last few years. Just up the timeliness of your RBIs.

Thome is one of the streakiest hitters of all time. He's been drawing walks lately. Usually when that happens, a bunch of homers get added in. Then he'll go cold and a pony leaguer can blow him away. He's still got it. He might not be a 50 homer threat anymore, but 30-35 should be automatic if he can stay in the line-up.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 12, 2009 -> 07:47 PM)
Buehrle 0 times

Danks 2 times

Colon 3 times

Contreras 4 times

Floyd 4 times

Richards 0 time

13 times in 32 starts so far.

Gavin Floyd has pretty much received a pass on his suckiness this year on this board. For the most part, he's been awful.

Gavin Floyd has pretty much received a pass on his suckiness this year on this board. For the most part, he's been awful.

Why should he care? He received $16 million for 1 good season. That's ace money.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 12, 2009 -> 08:50 PM)

Our CF situation, Lillibridge, Count, Alexei and Pods coming back has helped Gavin fly under the radar so far this season.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 12, 2009 -> 05:51 PM)
I absolutely LOVE me some Jim Thome. It's just a shame that such a great player and human being will retire without a true baseball home.

I don't think the years he had in CLE will be forgotten, even if their dog f***ing fans choose to boo him now.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 12, 2009 -> 07:50 PM)

Of the 110 starting pitchers in major league baseball with 30+ IP this season Gavin Floyd has the highest ERA, the second highest WHIP and has allowed the 2nd most hits but apparently he's a better pitcher than John Danks.