Need your help, Soxtalkers...

JPN366

I was informed by Ed Collari, the broadcaster and media guy for the Dash, that due to budget cuts, they won't be broadcasting home games. He suggested that you send him an e-mail that he can forward to his bosses about how disappointed you are that you can't listen to home games. Spread this as much as you can, his e-mail address is...

[email protected]

Edited by JPN366

I'm going to move this to the main forum so that everyone reads it and hopefully sends something. In addition, I will send something on behalf of Soxtalk over there stating how our entire site is dissapointed that games will not be broadcasted.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 13, 2009 -> 06:48 PM)
I'm going to move this to the main forum so that everyone reads it and hopefully sends something. In addition, I will send something on behalf of Soxtalk over there stating how our entire site is dissapointed that games will not be broadcasted.

Awesome! All the help we can get...

Plus there in a new stadium this year. By all means I'm not doubting that they are hurting due to the economy but I can't imagine its expensive to stream over the internet at least. Afterall, we were able to run a streaming radio show so I can't see why the Dash wouldn't be able to.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 13, 2009 -> 06:52 PM)
Plus there in a new stadium this year. By all means I'm not doubting that they are hurting due to the economy but I can't imagine its expensive to stream over the internet at least. Afterall, we were able to run a streaming radio show so I can't see why the Dash wouldn't be able to.

Too many lawsuits because of the Phallic symbol.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 13, 2009 -> 10:15 PM)
Damn you, Jordan Danks! Your social-climbing ways have done this, buy seriously this sucks. Let's mobilize everyone and write our asses off. I'm talking SouthSideSox, WSI, Whatever. Let's get the word out.

Ed said all the e-mails he can get can help. Spread the word far and wide, brothers.