P90X

StrangeSox

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 8, 2010 -> 06:05 PM)
Legs & Back is in the books.

Damn, did I sweat during this workout.

My quads always kill during this routine. Lots of squats in different variations! Love the two minute long calf raises though.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 9, 2010 -> 06:31 PM)
I love that workout...it's tough, but it's my favorite.

Also my favorite. Towards the end, I often have trouble pushing myself up from the ground after maxing out on pushups. When I find a way to get myself up, I do the next back exercise and repeat ;)

Finally started this last night(The Hawks kind of changed my plans last week), arms are definitely sore but nothing too terrible. I'm worried about the plyo tonight though just for the fact I have a softball game tomorrow and it'd be nice to be able to move.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 09:03 AM)
It's getting quiet in here folks...WHERE IS everyone????

I skipped a few days this past week due to drunkeness, so I am a few days behind my schedule.

Had yoga yesteday, Legs & Back tonight...

Did a 4 mile run yesterday for my cardio, will be doing shoulders and arms tonight.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 05:15 PM)
4 mile run in the books. 7:45 pace

Good work, my brother.

I am in my rest week, but since this is my second time through, I don't think I need to do the lame yoga and stretch nonsense. Back and Chest for me today, Plyo tomorrow, Core Wednesday.

Really kicking some ass lately.

Where is everyone else besides me and Rock?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 09:03 AM)
It's getting quiet in here folks...WHERE IS everyone????

I skipped a few days this past week due to drunkeness, so I am a few days behind my schedule.

Had yoga yesteday, Legs & Back tonight...

Sorry, I'll be back at it soon. Taking a few weeks off, gonna hit the gym for a little bit, then I'll be back. A few days after July 4th weekend is the plan :)

Pulled something in my neck doing plyo on Tuesday, probably on those damn jump knee tucks or rockstar hops. Thought it went away enough to do Core yesterday but I think I aggravated it doing those damned Steam Engines.

Need to workout this weekend because of the cornucopia of sports' watching pleasure that will inspire massive imbibing of alcohol and bar food.

Anyone have any tips? Should I just rest and hope it goes away? Is there a way to get the "kink" out?