Sox @ Jays 5-15

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 15, 2009 -> 11:52 PM)
Since you brought it up, I'll bite. I want to win as many games as possible. I don't like to see my team lose. Period. Yes I would rather win meaningless games in September and August than lose them in hopes of lightning in a great draft pick bottle. There are no guarantees in the draft. If I had season tickets and went to a batch of games, I'd be royally pissed if the Sox were pissing away games in the hope of improving the draft stock several spots. I'm not saying "I'm a real fan!" I'm saying personally I want to win every f***ing game. Sorry.

I know you're sorry, as you should be. I guess the baseball retarded never learn.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not baseball retarded.

I have a different opinion from you. You don't know anything about my knowledge of the game of baseball excapt apparently I don't agree with you.

I know the game of baseball. I'd call you a name in response to you calling me retarded, but I don't want to get banned.

Some people are in love of the unknown, the draft, in which there are NO GUARANTEES.

I prefer to win every f***ing game my team plays. If I still lived in Chicago and had season tickets, I'd be pissed as hell if the games in September were tanked for some unknown draft pick.

Edited by greg775