Sox @ Jays 5-15

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 16, 2009 -> 01:01 AM)
The approach does not change from one game to the next. From the get go this team looks overmatched on certain days and they do nothing to change the tempo of the pitcher.

You know based on the first four innings and many other games this season that they may get a run or two later when the game is out of reach after Broadway gets his hands on the game.

I will use the Minnesota game yesterday as the kind of game the White Sox are incapable of playing.

They look like they just do not care.

It just feels like everything has run its course with the Sox franchise. New bleed is definitely needed, as I've never seen a time so lifeless on a regular basis.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2009 -> 07:03 PM)
It just feels like everything has run its course with the Sox franchise. New bleed is definitely needed, as I've never seen a time so lifeless on a regular basis.

The sad thing is that every pitcher needs to be perfect every night and that becoems taxing on them.

Give up a run or two and you know you are going to lose.

Just watching the kids develop (Getz being a solid MLB player/grinder, Nix actually figuring out, to go with his off the charts D at 2B, seriveable at SS/3B, Fields HOPEFULLY putting it together, also getting his D at 3B better, Danks taking the next step, Floyd HOPEFULLY getting back on track etc..) hopefully should be nice to watch but yea I agree were just fun to watch anymore. Hell, it's sad that I look forward to see how the Barons are doing moreso.

QUOTE (tommy @ May 16, 2009 -> 12:04 AM)
Pathetic, it is 5 - 0 nobody out, off the wall double, Barajas just missed a homer.

Carrasco's warming up. These 2nd year stars (Quentin, Alexei, Danks, and Floyd) are having just nightmare seasons.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 16, 2009 -> 12:05 AM)
Just watching the kids develop (Getz being a solid MLB player/grinder, Nix actually figuring out, to go with his off the charts D at 2B, seriveable at SS/3B, Fields HOPEFULLY putting it together, also getting his D at 3B better, Danks taking the next step, Floyd HOPEFULLY getting back on track etc..) hopefully should be nice to watch but yea I agree were just fun to watch anymore. Hell, it's sad that I look forward to see how the Barons are doing moreso.

Nix isn't exactly a kid.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 15, 2009 -> 07:01 PM)
You know based on the first four innings and many other games this season that they may get a run or two later when the game is out of reach after Broadway gets his hands on the game.

I thought they would at least get through 5 being close.

Guillen may give up on this thign really soon.

As pissed as we are he can't be far behind.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 15, 2009 -> 07:08 PM)
Fire someone! This is ridiculous...way too much deja vu in our games this year. Carrasco's going to log more innings than most of our starters.

I was just screwing around. I do know the Greg Walker headhunters will probably be out tonight, but the pitching was terrible.