We have a turkey on this team!

Out of all the KC rejects we've gotten over the years, I think this one is the cream of the crop.

After todays wonderful outing (his 2nd lousy one out of only 3 appearances), the ERA is currently 18.90.....sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I could throw underhanded and do better than than this.

Its time to fry this turkey or stuff his ass and stick him a 350 oven....one way or another, just get him out of town.

just wanted to compliment the white sox on their performance today. It takes an all around team effort to get beat 20-1 by a division rival...to fall to 6.5 games out of 1st in May. Bravo. If I'm Jake Peavy I can't wait to get on a plane and play for this inspired group of talent.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:46 PM)
We really need to draft another Lefty.

Even then, how long will it be before that lefthander helps out the team?

What amazes me is that in the ENTIRE...f***ING...SYSTEM...there's not one situational lefthander? Honestly? Not one pitcher? That's just pathetic for us. Considering how good our A, AA pitching is, there has to be one.

20 runs, well when you throw our 3 f***ing worst pitchers out there what do you expect.

Granted Betemits error hurt but still.

Gobble is not an MLB pitcher and Broadway I never liked to begin with, send these two rejects down.

Blackburn roughs us up again like usual what a surprise.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 21, 2009 -> 08:49 PM)
just wanted to compliment the white sox on their performance today. It takes an all around team effort to get beat 20-1 by a division rival...to fall to 6.5 games out of 1st in May. Bravo. If I'm Jake Peavy I can't wait to get on a plane and play for this inspired group of talent.
Apparently Jake has said thanks but no thanks. Who could blame him?

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 21, 2009 -> 08:17 PM)
so now that the peavy deal is off....are we gonna see Poreda take Gobbles spot soon? I would imagine so...even Hahn said he'd prefer to take it slow with him

I could see Aaron up as a reliever in a David Price situation where he could help us win important games on the way to the playoffs, otherwise the Sox see his biggest value as a starter, and with the kid trying to learn extra pitches, he needs those innings and repetitions to do it. He won't get them in the Sox pen pitching 2-3 innings a week. Poreda's best value to the Sox is as a starter with two plus pitches and a third and maybe forth pitch, and not as a reliever with a plus pitch and a second solid pitch. Think of Aaron right now as being a Matt Thornton at best today, but a guy with a #2 starter type ceiling if you give him 200-300 more innings of experience.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 21, 2009 -> 05:52 PM)
For anyone that asks where Betemeit is...the two errors he made today are why he's never in the lineup. He's a f***ing butcher in the field.

We have beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst 3rd base situation in baseball. Might even be worse than the blackhole that is CF.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 21, 2009 -> 11:07 PM)
We have beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst 3rd base situation in baseball. Might even be worse than the blackhole that is CF.

That's why I say just stick Nix over there for a week or so and see what happens. Josh is absolutely clueless right now...and he looks wound tighter than a drum. Bet....meh. Go with Nix already.

QUOTE (Wanne @ May 22, 2009 -> 12:30 AM)
That's why I say just stick Nix over there for a week or so and see what happens. Josh is absolutely clueless right now...and he looks wound tighter than a drum. Bet....meh. Go with Nix already.

Nix will make us long for another replacement just as quick as fields. Nix is nothing special with the bat in the slightest, realistically of course.