Sox @ Angels 5-25-09 - Danks vs. Santana

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlos not injured, just a scare, hawk didn't elaborate on what it was but probably just reaggrevated that heel

edit: 15-day DL stint for carlos is probably coming up, it's obvious those days off didn't do any good, he's gonna have to sit for a couple weeks is my guess

Edited by joesaiditstrue

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 25, 2009 -> 08:41 PM)
I would bet if he's still struggling on June 1, he probably is going to have to look for apartments in Charlotte, and he'll only be able to blame himself. Its not like he's a kid. He's 26 years old with 570 AB a .299 OBP and 195 K.

I would bet that if Quentin only misses a couple games (listening on the radio, didn't see where he got hurt) then Pods is going to get the majority of PT in CF. Just because you and I are probably right doesn't mean it's a smart decision.

Beckham is not a 3B and there are no minor league options. If the Sox give up on Fields in order to start the clock on Beckham during a season where the playoffs seem unlikely, then the Sox prove once again how incredibly f***ing stupid they are capable of being.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2009 -> 08:48 PM)
Personally, Quentin should still be put on the DL.

f*** that. He's starting to hit with some authority. Wrap that ankle up tight and put some Dr. Scholls in his shoes.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ May 25, 2009 -> 08:49 PM)
I would bet that if Quentin only misses a couple games (listening on the radio, didn't see where he got hurt) then Pods is going to get the majority of PT in CF. Just because you and I are probably right doesn't mean it's a smart decision.

Beckham is not a 3B and there are no minor league options. If the Sox give up on Fields in order to start the clock on Beckham during a season where the playoffs seem unlikely, then the Sox prove once again how incredibly f***ing stupid they are capable of being.

How long does Fields have to suck before it can be determined he's not a championship quality 3rd baseman?

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ May 25, 2009 -> 08:49 PM)
Sorry bros for the slightly below average behavior lately, tough times at the Jimbo house.

By now means do I mean to anger....Ill filter going forward.

Well now I feel bad. Sorry i got frustrated with you.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 25, 2009 -> 08:51 PM)
More than 164 MLB games.

Most players don't even get 150 MLB games to prove they suck. Maybe the Sox gave up on guys like Owens and Terrero too soon. Mike Caruso hit .300 as a rookie and then sucked. The Sox gave up on him. That was just stupid.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 25, 2009 -> 08:53 PM)
Well now I feel bad. Sorry i got frustrated with you.

I would get frustrated with me if I were you also. THis too shall pass!

by the way, I cannot believe the Indians actually won this game, i think they were down 10-0 at one point.