Sox @ Angels 5-25-09 - Danks vs. Santana

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 26, 2009 -> 02:06 AM)
i wanna know what the f*** happened that made alexei go from brutal to fantastic in the span of basically one game

He's been swinging good for a while now, and would probably have 5 more homers if it was hotter out.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)
It's sure not as high as if he were at short

Who gives a s***? Are we trying to trade Beckham? You do what's best for the team, and right now best case scenario is to have Alexei play SS and Beckham at 2B or 3B.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:06 PM)
i wanna know what the f*** happened that made alexei go from brutal to fantastic in the span of basically one game

it was literally the day he moved back to the 2 spot. since then he's been hot. makes no sense but i'll take it.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:06 PM)

I know this sounds retarded but I think weather is really a factor for him.

Or he really likes the two spot.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 25, 2009 -> 07:06 PM)

It's exactly how Alexei hit last year. IT was like a lightswitch in mid/late May.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:07 PM)
I love how this is exactly what half the board suggested even before the season started.

I've been saying it for a long ass time. Even when he is going bad, he still won't K a lot, will put the ball in play, and has great speed to put pressure on the D.

Didn't Alexei start off in the 2-hole and suck? I think he just needs to nice weather too.. I'm sorry, but the kid is from Cuba, there's no way he could be used to playing baseball in cold/chilly weather.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:07 PM)
He's been swinging good for a while now, and would probably have 5 more homers if it was hotter out.

it was the 2nd game of the twins series i think where he went from his 2009 0-for slump to just hitting the s*** out of the ball