Sox @ Angels 5-25-09 - Danks vs. Santana

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2009 -> 07:36 PM)
You sure it was send down Alexei? I thought it was more that he should be moved to CF and let Beckham play SS.

Ok, sorry..."I can't believe we're still playing Anderson, he sucks, he's had 3 years to develop and done nothing, move Alexei to CF and let Beckham play SS".

Adequate?

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:36 PM)
I know it's a bad comparison. I don't care one bit. After 3 years of complaining about Anderson being benched when he's actually starting to learn stuff, of course I' going to be behind Fields, because this obsession with dumping him is absolutely foolish.

Again totally different. If BA doesn't hit, he can still help you. If Fields doesn't hit homers, he isn't a major league player.

QUOTE (Nokona @ May 25, 2009 -> 10:36 PM)
Fire Walk Hire Robin

Isn't Robin coaching in college, somewhere? I'd bet that if Cora gets a job, Robin joins the staff. I also wouldn't be suprised to see us place him somewhere in the minors, like the Cubs have done with Sandberg.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 26, 2009 -> 02:37 AM)
Ok, sorry..."I can't believe we're still playing Anderson, he sucks, he's had 3 years to develop and done nothing, move Alexei to CF and let Beckham play SS".

Adequate?

No, it was when Lillibridge was playing in CF while Anderson and CQ were out.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
Danks mechanics are all f***ed up, you can see he's flying open when he releases the ball, he's landing in a different spot after almost every pitch

That was his main problem his rookie year, and as we know, he fixed last season. He has to keep that stride long and stay closed.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ May 25, 2009 -> 09:42 PM)
I forgot to mention this, but I loved how Buerhle came out to check on Q, while he was being carried off the field

Not shocking. Buehrle is an amazing person. I hope he never dons another jersey.