Sox vs. Angels 5/27/09 9:05

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 27, 2009 -> 08:36 PM)
3 runs over 6 innings is still a QS correct.

Yes, although it's certainly not a great start...but then again, Gavin probably still has an extra inning or two in him. If he gets in trouble again I assume they'll go to the pen.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 27, 2009 -> 10:36 PM)
Whatever happens tonight, I hope all of us enjoy tomorrow's off day. We've just won 3 straight series, and even the losses in those series were close.

20-1 is close

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 27, 2009 -> 10:37 PM)
Yes, although it's certainly not a great start...but then again, Gavin probably still has an extra inning or two in him. If he gets in trouble again I assume they'll go to the pen.

as long as gavin gets the leadoff hitter out he's a completely different pitcher on the mound

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 27, 2009 -> 10:37 PM)

If a starting pitcher goes 6 or more innings and gives up 3 or less he did his job. The problem is that our offense believes that Weaver is the best pitcher in the history of baseball. We have scored 2 runs total against him. He makes Johan look like trash against us.

Gavin's been excellent in 6 of 7 innings. I'll take this performance every time out. I've been very impressed with the Sox this series. We look significantly better than we did during April and into the Toronto debacle.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 27, 2009 -> 10:45 PM)
Jeez Pods, take a pitch! Terrible game for him.

Terrible game for 1 and 2....

Broadway better not get into this game.

Has this team ever come back in a game this year?

That was pathetic.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ May 28, 2009 -> 04:46 AM)
Only a matter of time until he's down to about .260

Will someone start a thread about that saying they were wrong for saying people were wrong about Pods being wrong for the Sox?

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 28, 2009 -> 04:47 AM)
Has this team ever come back in a game this year?

That was pathetic.

I think the only game we've come back to win after trailing from the 7th inning on was game #1 vs KC.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ May 27, 2009 -> 10:50 PM)
Looks like we have ourselves an epic battle with Seattle going for the least amount of runs scored in the AL.

Currently...

Sox: 189

Seattle: 186

How exciting.

Thats with a 17 spot the other night.