GameThread: White Sox(23-25) vs Royals(23-26) 1:10 CT, WGN

Kyyle23

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ May 31, 2009 -> 03:04 PM)
Stone is one of, if not THE, most intelligent color guy in the biz.

And SWEET, Pods!

When do the Pods haters on the board start eating crow?

I never did and never would hate Pods after what he did for us in 2005.

However, I did think it was a bad move to sign him this season and am definitely happy to eat crow (medium well with lots of BBQ sauce please)

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 31, 2009 -> 05:06 PM)
If only Josh actually ran the bases right. Might be a 8-4 game if that happened.

KC announcers: "now on his way to third is Josh Fields, I don't know what that was all about"

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ May 31, 2009 -> 04:06 PM)
Man, this would've been a great series to have attended*

*assuming the Sox hold on.

Yesterday I got a free Kansas City Monarchs jersey.

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ May 31, 2009 -> 05:09 PM)
Twas pretty much BA's fault from what I could tell. They did not show a replay of the baserunning.

How do you figure? Because he ran through the hold sign? I don't know, that doesn't explain why Josh went to 3rd.

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ May 31, 2009 -> 04:09 PM)
Twas pretty much BA's fault from what I could tell. They did not show a replay of the baserunning.

Josh did what he was supposed to do...watch the 3rd base coach. He was stopping BA. BA ran through it. Getz ran up on Fields. Fields got caught in no man's land. But, a three spot is good.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 31, 2009 -> 04:10 PM)
How do you figure? Because he ran through the hold sign? I don't know, that doesn't explain why Josh went to 3rd.

Fields should've been at third easily, but held up because BA was tagging. Getz was all up ons. Yeah, I guess he should've just held up, but it was a weird situation.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ May 31, 2009 -> 05:11 PM)
Josh did what he was supposed to do...watch the 3rd base coach. He was stopping BA. BA ran through it. Getz ran up on Fields. Fields got caught in no man's land. But, a three spot is good.

Ah I forgot about Getz, obviously Fields couldn't go back to 2nd if Getz already advanced.