spiderman

Amenities

Private lounge for entertaining clients and guests

Premium reserved parking outside of Gate 3

Premium buffet in private lounge with all beverages included

Private access to best seat locations in the park

Wait service at the best seats for food and beverages

Comfortable, wide seats

Questions - I have access to buy scout seats for a game on this homestand.

Are the drinks free? Is the food free? What time should I get there for a 3:05 game?

QUOTE (spiderman @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 01:13 PM)
Amenities

Private lounge for entertaining clients and guests

Premium reserved parking outside of Gate 3

Premium buffet in private lounge with all beverages included

Private access to best seat locations in the park

Wait service at the best seats for food and beverages

Comfortable, wide seats

Questions - I have access to buy scout seats for a game on this homestand.

Are the drinks free? Is the food free? What time should I get there for a 3:05 game?

I would plan on getting there earlier enough that you can comfortably eat dinner. I usually go one hour.

The food and drink in the lounge is free. The beer and select food is free in the stands.

Actually just last week I was lucky enough to get a pair of these...

Get there earlier! You will have access to a great buffet in Scout Lounge along with open bar. (its behind the seats and its also cool just to see the behind the scenes of the Cell, such as walking by the door of the visiting club house on the way to the lounge and cool memorabilia all along the walls in the back)

At your seat you will also have another waiter to take drink and additional food orders. Same as the rest of the stadium, the waiter will stop taking drink orders around the top of the 7th in order to get the last call out during the inn.

Edited by ChiSox420*

QUOTE (Markbilliards @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 05:22 PM)
I've seen them selling for $150/ticket on Craigslist and Ebay.

I just bought 3 for $150.00 for Saturday's game against the Indians.

Originally, they were going for $250, but the seller kept lowering his price about $8-$12 a day. Finally, today, a new seller emerged in the Scout Seats section, selling 2 seats for $200 apiece. I'm guessing my seller got nervous because he was already selling an odd number, and didn't want to get undercut, so he dropped the price from the $221 he had this morning to $150.00 so I pulled the trigger on Stubhub.

Is there a specific gate I should enter at? My tickets don't really look any different....

What time should we get there for a 3:00 game?

Will the ticket people security direct us to the buffet?

enter right off 35th street, i think. its the main entrance for the stadium. (where the offices are located)

you'll have a ton of fun. went last year with my wife (b-day gift for me) and it was a blast.

your first stop is the buffet so you won't miss it.

i'd say get there around 130 for the 300 game.

enjoy

I still prefer Beam Club seats, but you can blackout just as well in the Scout seats.

Insider tip: They stop serving booze to the general public in the 7th, but you can usually get them to sneak you a few after, or get them to pile you up several rounds before the cut off.

One day, I will replace the guy with the yellow M&M's jacket behind home plate. That's gotta be awesome going to every Sox home game with seats directly behind home plate, first row. However, actually, it might be better to be higher up to get a better view of the game.