12 Game Homestand

Cochise

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 01:16 AM)
You must have a very agreeable pancreas, because not only does it find middle ground between head and heart, but a lot of others are saying 8-4 too.

And I agree with it as well. 8-4 seems very realistic.

I do, but don't tell that to my spleen. And lets leave my duodenum out of this altogether...I might as well re-name it fathom.

it seems like this entire decade the AL central has not really followed with the whole "if this team is in first at this date then they are probably going to win the division" theory.

Im really not worried, im excited about this summer/fall

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:20 PM)
it seems like this entire decade the AL central has not really followed with the whole "if this team is in first at this date then they are probably going to win the division" theory.

Im really not worried, im excited about this summer/fall

It worked in '05 :)

I really thought they would be 9-3 or 8-4. If they do go 8-4, it means they have to win their next 7. If that happened they would be in first place. While I was very hopefully 5 days ago, I'm concerned now. The hitting will pick up. This team is hitting .216 at home. That's not going to last. Another problem is after this homestand, they have 9 games in a row without a DH. That's not going to help the run totals.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Cochise @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 09:16 PM)
So the Good Guys are home for the next 12 games, 5 of which are against the Tigers. How many do you all think we'll win? In what place will we be on June 12?

I think we'll go 7-5 and I'd be satisfied with that.

Oakland: 3-1

Cleveland: 2-1

Detroit: 2-3

Detroit plays Boston and the Angels between now and coming to the Cell for 5. Hopefully they'll beat up on the Kittens. On June 12, I'd like to see the Sox still in second and nipping at Detroit's heels, maybe like 1.5 games out or better.

Thoughts?

Turn around the Oakland result, but so far you are right on Cleveland. Your still hanging in there. Amazing thing to me is with even how had we are doing the team is only 3 1/2 out

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 01:59 PM)
Oakland and Cleveland are 2 of the worst opponents we could face and we're getting smoked. What's going to happen when we start facing teams like Detroit, Boston and New York?

We might get more than smoked maybe incinerated?