GameThread: White Sox(25-25) vs Athletics (19-30) 7:11 CT Comcast

Kyyle23

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 08:39 PM)
Well.......if we're only going to lose one game on this homestand, we might as well lose big (let's just hope its Gobble's last appearance in a White Sox uniform)

It aint going to happen. If that was the case, they would of made up their mind already and have checked out Whistler tonight in a low leverage game. This is a perfect time for Whistler to get his feet wet.

Shouldn't this be a big deal? Why are our players not completely embarrassed about a scrub rookie beating them every time? Why is this not an issue? Why doesn't the media get on the players? Why do they get a free pass on this every time.

The whole thing with being a rookie, in any form of the word, is to get knocked around by the more experienced. Rookies are supposed to get picked on by the seasoned guys, in any line of work. So my question is WTF, why isn't somebody screaming at our batters for embarrassing the team, the tradition of the game, and the entire city? This is a way bigger deal than we are making it, IMO.

I need to get punched in the face, I'd feel better.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 08:43 PM)
Shouldn't this be a big deal? Why are our players not completely embarrassed about a scrub rookie beating them every time? Why is this not an issue? Why doesn't the media get on the players? Why do they get a free pass on this every time.

The whole thing with being a rookie, in any form of the word, is to get knocked around by the more experienced. Rookies are supposed to get picked on by the seasoned guys, in any line of work. So my question is WTF, why isn't somebody screaming at our batters for embarrassing the team, the tradition of the game, and the entire city? This is a way bigger deal than we are making it, IMO.

I need to get punched in the face, I'd feel better.

Because they haven't figured this out yet. They just think that these are awsome pitchers hitting the black of the plate with perfect pitches. Everytime we have heard from the team after a game like this you get Konerko and company talking up the pitcher.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 08:43 PM)
So my question is WTF, why isn't somebody screaming at our batters for embarrassing the team, the tradition of the game, and the entire city? This is a way bigger deal than we are making it, IMO.

Because this isn't football? I can't tell if I'm getting trolled or not. the tradition of the game? Huh? The entire city?? I'll just hold back.