Ozzie likes willingness to deal

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 07:39 AM)
Baseball Digest thinks we explore picking up Vincente Padilla. I disagree. That's a lot of money for a guy whose main talent is hitting AJ Pierzsynski. http://baseballdigest.com/featured/2009/th...une-test-drive/

LMAO!!! They really don't pay attention to the games, do they? Texas is in first place, and they are going to trade one of their starters? Really? :lolhitting

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 08:08 AM)
LMAO!!! They really don't pay attention to the games, do they? Texas is in first place, and they are going to trade one of their starters? Really? :lolhitting

Rangers Place Padilla On Waivers

By Ben Nicholson-Smith [June 3 at 2:43pm CST]

Evan Grant of D Magazine reports that the Rangers have placed Vicente Padilla on outright waivers. The righty makes $12MM this year and the Rangers have the option of paying him the same amount in 2010 or buying him out for $1.75MM.

Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports also hears that Padilla has been put on outright waivers. Padilla's "history of moodiness and inconsistency" works against the Rangers, writes Rosenthal. Hitting Mark Teixeira twice last night can't have helped Padilla's reputation

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 09:46 AM)
Rangers Place Padilla On Waivers

By Ben Nicholson-Smith [June 3 at 2:43pm CST]

Evan Grant of D Magazine reports that the Rangers have placed Vicente Padilla on outright waivers. The righty makes $12MM this year and the Rangers have the option of paying him the same amount in 2010 or buying him out for $1.75MM.

Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports also hears that Padilla has been put on outright waivers. Padilla's "history of moodiness and inconsistency" works against the Rangers, writes Rosenthal. Hitting Mark Teixeira twice last night can't have helped Padilla's reputation

Wow. Nevermind. Its me who has no idea what he is talking about! :lolhitting

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 07:39 AM)
Baseball Digest thinks we explore picking up Vincente Padilla. I disagree. That's a lot of money for a guy whose main talent is hitting AJ Pierzsynski. http://baseballdigest.com/featured/2009/th...une-test-drive/

Are you kidding me? Everybody in the organization hates that guy and he hates us.