Summer of '09 television thread

juddling

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that i'm complaining but this smells like a bit of desperation.....

PANETTIERE TO GO GAY IN HEROES

HAYDEN PANETTIERE is preparing for girl-on-girl love scenes in the next series of HEROES - her character will reportedly enjoy a smooch with her college roommate.

The 19-year-old actress plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in the hit U.S. show and TV bosses are considering working a lesbian storyline into the upcoming fourth season.

A source tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "It's just girlie fun at first. But it might progress into something more serious. It depends on how viewers respond."

:lolhitting

QUOTE (juddling @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 03:05 PM)
not that i'm complaining but this smells like a bit of desperation.....

PANETTIERE TO GO GAY IN HEROES

HAYDEN PANETTIERE is preparing for girl-on-girl love scenes in the next series of HEROES - her character will reportedly enjoy a smooch with her college roommate.

The 19-year-old actress plays cheerleader Claire Bennet in the hit U.S. show and TV bosses are considering working a lesbian storyline into the upcoming fourth season.

A source tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "It's just girlie fun at first. But it might progress into something more serious. It depends on how viewers respond."

:lolhitting

I don't watch the show, but I've got a good idea how a lot of male viewers will respond...

I'm finally catching up on Rescue Me this season, (I'm on episode 9) and damn what a HELL of a bounce back season, after a mediocre last one. The stories are way more interesting, especially the 9/11 stuff, and the acting from everyone has been superb. Can't wait to catch completely up...

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 12:05 PM)
Entourage was pretty good this week. Boys on top and E trying to get Sloan back. Vinny buying his license was great.

Yeah, it was decent. I prefered the Ari/Lloyd moments more than the rest. E is such a turd.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 13, 2009 -> 02:13 PM)
Entourage almost felt like it is starting it's last season, but don't think that is etched in stone. It was ok last night.

Yea it kind of felt that way to me too. But from what I've heard, the writers think they have enough material for a couple more seasons.