6/6 Thread - Sox vs. Indians - 3:05pm CDT on Fox

knightni

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 04:03 PM)
If not for the 2nd base umpire, we'd be scoreless again today. Just pathetic at bats by the Sox hitters.

heh way to reverse jinx it.....gordon who?

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 10:04 PM)
heh way to reverse jinx it.....gordon who?

You know we've talked about it...Fields getting it going would be great, as Beckham really should be our 2nd baseman of the future.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 03:58 PM)
USCF isn't playing like a bandbox so far this year. The Sox are hitting 65 points better on the road and their pitchers have an ERA about 1.00 lower at home.

Chicago, outside of a few days, hasn't had the best whether with the Sox in town.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 04:04 PM)
Well, Beckham is now gonna ride the bench in favor if Getz/Nix at 2B. f***ing AWESOME!

Highly doubtful, but I wouldn't be opposed to sending down Beckham. He didn't need to be up here and he's looked like a rookie. I'm not saying send him down, but if Gordon isn't going to play at 2nd at all, he shouldn't be on the team right now.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 04:05 PM)
Chicago, outside of a few days, hasn't had the best whether with the Sox in town.

Fields seems to play well when he's got competition. I dig it. Maybe this will get him going. Then we can move Beckham to 2B. I'd love to have them both be productive.