AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!

letsgoarow

Great to get the W, great to see Fields contribute, with that said I'd like Beckham to play 2B tomorrow.

Give me that lineup

Podsednik LF

Ramirez SS

Dye RF

Thome DH

Konerko 1B

AJP C (or Castro)

Beckham 2B

Fields 3B

Anderson CF

What do you guys think?

QUOTE (tommy @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 05:57 PM)
Great to get the W, great to see Fields contribute, with that said I'd like Beckham to play 2B tomorrow.

Give me that lineup

Podsednik LF

Ramirez SS

Dye RF

Thome DH

Konerko 1B

AJP C (or Castro)

Beckham 2B

Fields 3B

Anderson CF

What do you guys think?

Why would you sit Getz when he had 2 hits today? Give Alexi the day off

Where was Joe Buck today, I thought he was always teamed up with McCarver? I can't stand either of them, but I like Thom Brennaman.

Fox needs to go through a complete overhaul of all their announcers and hosts though. Most of them are terrible.

Nice to see Joshua Fields Forever continuing his solid streak of hitting lately. It was really sweet to see him power one out to center, because he is way more dangerous if he isn't trying to yank everything into the pen. It was also great to see Gavin as the stopper. He was excellent today.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 09:01 PM)
fixed for what I wanted to see

They would be good if they just completely overhauled their system. Completely start from scratch.

I hope TBS loses baseball coverage as well and MLB getting more organized with it's games, it's just too confusing. You got Fox Saturday Baseball, ESPN Sunday Night Baseball, MLB Network Thursday Night Baseball, TBS Sunday Afternoon Baseball... and then you got all the local channels. Way too confusing.

Hopefully by next year MLBN will be available to more homes and they get a more organized schedule going.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 10:06 PM)
They would be good if they just completely overhauled their system. Completely start from scratch.

I hope TBS loses baseball coverage as well and MLB getting more organized with it's games, it's just too confusing. You got Fox Saturday Baseball, ESPN Sunday Night Baseball, MLB Network Thursday Night Baseball, TBS Sunday Afternoon Baseball... and then you got all the local channels. Way too confusing.

Hopefully by next year MLBN will be available to more homes and they get a more organized schedule going.

I'm really resentful of the fact that they have even dumber blackout rules than MLB does. Totally self-serving, and usually makes it virtually impossible for me to catch a Sox game simply because of where I live unless they happen to not be carrying a Yankees, Red Sox, Mets, or Braves game (which is basically never). If they at least would let me watch the games on MLB.tv I'd probably be more forgiving.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 09:19 PM)
I'm really resentful of the fact that they have even dumber blackout rules than MLB does. Totally self-serving, and usually makes it virtually impossible for me to catch a Sox game simply because of where I live unless they happen to not be carrying a Yankees, Red Sox, Mets, or Braves game (which is basically never). If they at least would let me watch the games on MLB.tv I'd probably be more forgiving.

The blackout rules are god awful. If the game isn't being broadcasted in your area, there's no reason why that game should be blacked out for MLB.tv or the MLB cable package.

And as someone who owns MLB.tv, their blackout rules are awful as well. The MLB really needs to get all their s*** toghether regarding broadcasting.

This bullpen is good enough to win it all!

Yes but the lineup is not. I just hope if Fields can stay reasonably hot, we let him play a lot. Like somebody said in an earlier thread, it's kind of an odd time for the Beckham callup with Fields actually hitting reasonably well.

I wish Lexi would pull his ass out and be the Lexi of old.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 12:00 AM)
Yes but the lineup is not. I just hope if Fields can stay reasonably hot, we let him play a lot. Like somebody said in an earlier thread, it's kind of an odd time for the Beckham callup with Fields actually hitting reasonably well.

I wish Lexi would pull his ass out and be the Lexi of old.

have you not noticed the 50 point rise in his batting average? lexi's getting his head out. He'll be fine.