Did you know?

JorgeFabregas

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 06:02 PM)
The 2009 Chicago White Sox have never been shut out in a game in which they hit a homerun.

I'll play the never game...

Bartolo Colon has never seen a jelly doughnutt he didn't eat.

Scott Podsednik has never rounded a base with anything less than his balls completely to the wall.

Paul Konerko has never really missed it, he always just misses it. Dagummit.

Gordon Beckham has never got a hit. Oh s***, now I've done it.

Weve pretty much been shut out in half of our losses this season when NOT hitting a HR

So basically, in games we don't hit a HR there is almost a 50% chance we wont score at all.

Edited by T R U

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 07:41 AM)
We have the best record in baseball when he homer, and the worst when we don't. We can't get TCQ back soon enough. We also need to figure out the power problems of Alexei, Josh, and Brian.

I think Alexei is getting there and has been for a while, Josh is just starting to. Brian probably won't at all. TCQ will help a lot.

Also, right now, AJ is sacrificing power for average, which is fine for him I think. Getz won't give you much, even when he's got it figured out. Beckham, well, who knows, for his first year. Pods gives you none. So really, you've now got 3 or 4 guys in the lineup now that just won't give you serious HR numbers, and that's even with TCQ back.