Help Wife's 30th Birthday Party Ideas

jasonxctf

ok, i need some help. trying to plan a nice party for my wife's 30th birthday, but want to avoid the traditional bar-type party.

I tried Arlington Park, but they can't accomodate us on the dates I need. Looking for something that has an "activity" along with it for say 25-30 guests ranging from 12 to 85.

Help!!!!

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 09:04 PM)
ok, i need some help. trying to plan a nice party for my wife's 30th birthday, but want to avoid the traditional bar-type party.

I tried Arlington Park, but they can't accomodate us on the dates I need. Looking for something that has an "activity" along with it for say 25-30 guests ranging from 12 to 85.

Help!!!!

Have you looked at that new Pinstripes place in the Arboretum of South Barrington?

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:46 AM)
Really? 9 posts into this and not one White Sox game suggestion? Boys, I'm disappointed.

She most likely would be disappointed if she had a Whitesox birthday party.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:46 AM)
Really? 9 posts into this and not one White Sox game suggestion? Boys, I'm disappointed.

I dont know if I would like to spring for a game for 25-30 people. Maybe me and my wife and a few friends. but a party that big aint gonna be cheap at the park

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 10:34 AM)
I dont know if I would like to spring for a game for 25-30 people. Maybe me and my wife and a few friends. but a party that big aint gonna be cheap at the park

Then I guess you don't love your wife. Do ya? huh?

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:28 AM)
This reminds me of Family Guy.... Quagmire: I say we have a gangbang with Lois. Peter: How is that going to help me? Quagmire: Ohhhh help you....well that's not going to help you at all....

:lolhitting

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jun 7, 2009 -> 09:04 PM)

Help!!!!

Go Karts. Take notes in the future, women drop hints. My wife was exhilarated with her birthday present last week. That's because I took note of something she said in the past.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:23 AM)
Take them all out to play paintball or laser tag. They will delight in the opportunity to shoot you.

Actually that is another thing that is pretty near me that i can suggest to you, Laser Quest is on the corner of Higgins and Roselle in Hoffman Estates. Pinstripes is a much more upscale experience, but the Laser Quest place is pretty fun, and you can have a whole bunch of people doing it at the same time. I took my daughter there for her birthday, and there was a full party of adults that were in the gameroom going nuts already.

I just googled the name and the website came right up, it is a franchise