White Sox sign Freddy Garcia.

justBLAZE

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 04:01 PM)
Since I'm relatively new here (didn't start posting until the offseason before this one), having you pop up is like having a great poster appear out of nowhere.

QWERTY was the reason I signed on to Soxtalk for the first time, actually to argue with him.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm relatively new here (didn't start posting until the offseason before this one), having you pop up is like having a great poster appear out of nowhere.

It's always nice to see him post here, even if it's a rarity. I remember when there was a group of about 10 of us around the summers of '03 and '04 that would be the same posters from like 2-5am, and qwerty was a part of that group. Always good times on Soxtalk since we'd all pretty much be replying to each others posts all night and then let the normal people have the board to themselves during the day, lol.

He's on chat fairly often :P

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 09:26 AM)
apparently the washed IN Cuban players arent desirable

Sox management and fans do seem to have a certain fascination with that island paradise and anyone who can fit into a uniform.

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:45 PM)
Intellectually soxtalk has gone way downhill. I want to voice my opinion, but to be frank, practically everything i read currently is garbage. I find no point in taking my time to voice my opinion just to have it skipped over because people would rather b**** and moan due to their personal lives sucking. Well guess what? So does mine. I'm personally not gonna take it out on hundreds of random people, because i have enough sense to know they could care less. You should too.

I'm not sure if soxtalk will ever recover, which pisses me off like no other. Soxtalk is not my homepage because i hate it, just some of the people that reside here. I didn't leave for as long as i did because i wanted to be gone, i was forced.

good post. I think people's desire to try and be alternative comedians and political commentators in every section of the board is what has hurt too.