GameThread: White Sox(27-31) vs Tigers(31-26) 7:11 CSN+

Kyyle23

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 08:40 PM)
Wow, what the hell is wrong with Jermaine out there? He's not even moving tonight on fly balls. I hope he's not injured.

Oh boy. That's what we need. Brent and Pods in the same outfield here we come... :lolhitting

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 09:43 PM)
Guillen has no strengths as a manager anymore. At least KW has the aggressiveness tag. Think about this...Ozzie's been tossed one time all season, and that was sticking up for Jhonny Perralta.

I don't agree with that at all. Since day one I have said he needed a good bench coach he has not gotten one and here we are.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 02:45 AM)
Oh boy. That's what we need. Brent and Pods in the same outfield here we come... :lolhitting

I hope this is not true, so please someone say they're watching the Tigers broadcast. A friend of mine watching in Mississippi is getting the Tigers broadcast and said that their announcers are saying Quentin is out for another month.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 02:45 AM)
The Phillies are looking for relief now that Lidge is down. Can we oblige?

It would have to be a 3 way trade with Dotel going there and Utley to the Cubs and Reed Johnson here.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 09:47 PM)
It would have to be a 3 way trade with Dotel going there and Utley to the Cubs and Reed Johnson here.

its too bad they released gathright.....

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 09:46 PM)
A friend of mine watching in Mississippi is getting the Tigers broadcast and said that their announcers are saying Quentin is out for another month.

Wouldn't be shocked if a lot of that depends on the rest of this series.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 08:46 PM)
I hope this is not true, so please someone say they're watching the Tigers broadcast. A friend of mine watching in Mississippi is getting the Tigers broadcast and said that their announcers are saying Quentin is out for another month.

Maybe the Sox will announce something tomorrow? Maybe moved from the 15 to the 60 Day DL?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 09:46 PM)

Pure speculation.

Sadly I think injuries will hamper his entire career.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 08:49 PM)
Best approach our squad has right now is the no swing approach. Keep it up!

I said this when the game started. Just don't swing and let Willis walk everyone. How can this possibly go wrong?