GameThread: White Sox(27-31) vs Tigers(31-26) 7:11 CSN+

Kyyle23

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:21 AM)
His last loss was May 16th.

May 19-June 1, he had 6 appearances, we won every single one of those. Then he pitched June 5th vs CLE, we lost 6-0.

He's given up 4 earned runs ALL SEASON.

He lost yesterday also

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:20 PM)
Let's just suspend them in harnesses. There could be a series of tether lines running over the field.

I was hoping for the matrix effect. Joyce jumps up, and does a flip, and the play slows down mid stream so he can see wise in slow motion. Then it speeds up as he lands, and then for good measure he round house kicks Ronny Woo into the wall.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:21 PM)
His last loss was May 16th.

May 19-June 1, he had 6 appearances, we won every single one of those. Then he pitched June 5th vs CLE, we lost 6-0.

He's given up 4 earned runs ALL SEASON.

pwned

Some people just need stuff to b**** about.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:22 AM)
Why shouldn't be b****? This time he is right.

Agreed, but I mean for the next 100 games or so, he'll probably bring it up every game. It was a very peculiar play all around, as I think Hawk thought Wise was safe and that his run tied the game.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:22 PM)
I was hoping for the matrix effect. Joyce jumps up, and does a flip, and the play slows down mid stream so he can see wise in slow motion. Then it speeds up as he lands, and then for good measure he round house kicks Ronny Woo into the wall.

Meanwhile, Wise rises from the cloud of dust and kicks his stirrup-clad legs over his head, flips and lands in the booth next to Hawk.