Conditioner

Heads22

After lathering, rinsing and repeating....  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you condition?

• Yes
    • No
    • Huh?

I dont use conditioner when my hair is cut short like it is now.

I do use the body wash with the puffy thing though, it was marketed towards women but I dont give a f*** because it works great getting you clean....an awesome lather.

No, although I used to. I stopped because I was told its a waste of money unless your hair is especially long, curly, or wavy, and that the so-called combination "shampoo plus conditioners" are snake oil. My hair's short but thick, and I never noticed any difference after I stopped.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 09:32 AM)
No, although I used to. I stopped because I was told its a waste of money unless your hair is especially long, curly, or wavy, and that the so-called combination "shampoo plus conditioners" are snake oil. My hair's short but thick, and I never noticed any difference after I stopped.

My hair is short, but thin textured. There is a noticeable difference between using just shampoo and shampoo + conditioner. Without conditioner my hair becomes difficult to style.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 08:17 AM)
I was sure this would be about a 10:1 ratio in favor of no, since its about 10:1 male to female on the board (or slightly more than that). I can't believe this many guys use conditioner.

Some of us like to look good. :P

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 12, 2009 -> 06:58 PM)
I always condition my hair. I don't like the all in one bottles either.

I wouldn't expect that answer out of you, then again your hair's been pretty dreamboat like since you've grown it out some.