The Boondocks

LowerCaseRepublican

DOWN in the boomdocks......DOWN in the boomdocks down in the boomdocks people takin time cause thats the side of town i was born in......i love here she loves me and we fit the society, boy im soakin down in the boomdocks

Guest hotsoxchick1
NO.......never heard of the "DOWN in the boomdocks" song??

little dude.. that song was around before you were alive.........lol... of course i heard of it before.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
I live in a stupid redneck hick area of Illinois about an hour and a half south of Chicago.

And the Boondocks f***ing rules. :headbang

so you do live in the boondocks then.... as for this boondocks you posted... i never mix politics and pleasure.. and some nites this site is pleasure for me .. so you dont get to have me talk politics tonite.......sorry......... ;)

so you do live in the boondocks then.... as for  this boondocks you posted... i never mix politics and pleasure.. and some nites this site is pleasure for me .. so you dont get to have me talk politics tonite.......sorry......... ;)

The Boondocks strip is pretty damn funny. He's had a few about Kobe Bryant recently so this was his first Bush one in a few days.

If you know where the Chicagoland Raceway is, I live really close to there.

Guest hotsoxchick1

so you do live in the boondocks then.... as for  this boondocks you posted... i never mix politics and pleasure.. and some nites this site is pleasure for me .. so you dont get to have me talk politics tonite.......sorry......... ;)

The Boondocks strip is pretty damn funny. He's had a few about Kobe Bryant recently so this was his first Bush one in a few days.

If you know where the Chicagoland Raceway is, I live really close to there.

i know the race track well.. so yep your in the boonies.........lol