My name is Jordan4life

Jordan4life_2007

I have to agree that Little Caeser's has better flavor over the other national chains. I will admit though that Papa John's Tuscan 6 cheese on thin crust is awesome. Something I discovered on a whim this week is a take and bake pizza from Walmart. They are available by the deli, I highly recommend y'all try the cheese pizza, it has 4 or 5 different cheeses on it. It's $5 for a 12 inch, you bake it for 10 to 12 minutes on 375. I've had 3 of them this week, I'm hooked.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Jun 13, 2009 -> 01:09 PM)
I was going to say shame on you guys for even debating which national pizza chain is best but I noticed none of you live in IL

Yep, Here in Texas, I barely eek out a pizza existence with a local place Armondos that makes a decent thin crust, although it is NY style. Deep dish, I have to either "Lou's to Go" or BJs Brewhouse. There is a tiny place on South Padre Island, Da Pizza Joint, that has the best combination of pizza and surroundings. Also Texas Moon just added a pizza oven and is actively working on his pie. It's the damn sausage that I miss. The usualy stuff is too bland, too processed. I wish I knew the seasonings for the bulk stuff that is on a true Chicago sausage pizza.

• 3 weeks later...

ob·ses·sion

NOUN:

1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion

3. Jordan4life and Little Ceasers Crazy Bread

Oh yes! Today is cheat day ladies and gentlemen! I vow to down at least 4 bags of Crazy bread.

I'm kinda surprised by all the Dominos hate. I love it. Easily my favorite of all the big pizza chains (but that may be b/c of their $4 Large pizza on Sundays in Knoxville - can't eat much cheaper than that).

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 01:52 PM)
What? No one likes Gino's East deep dish sausage patty pizza???

I think you've missed the point of the discussion. We aren't talking about good pizza - we're talking about crappy chain pizza for people who live in places where there isn't any good pizza.