Hineybird to the Tribune?

Per Cowley twitter-

"Smell that? 3 more weeks until we read the first "Blizzard of Oz" mention. Hope B.A. at the trip enjoys selling his soul to the devil."

Interesting. I know there were rumors of him going there right after he quit the Sun-Times, I wonder if it will happen this time.

I guess this means I won't be visiting the Tribune sports section for fear of accidentally giving his articles undeserved traffic, like I did with the Sun-Times. I started reading the Sun-Times after he was fired.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Jun 13, 2009 -> 05:52 PM)
Per Cowley twitter-

"Smell that? 3 more weeks until we read the first "Blizzard of Oz" mention. Hope B.A. at the trip enjoys selling his soul to the devil."

Interesting. I know there were rumors of him going there right after he quit the Sun-Times, I wonder if it will happen this time.

Did Mariotti approve the Tribune's Internet Site? That was supposedly the big reason he left the Suntimes, and then he told everyone who would listen that his new website, I believe aol/fanhouse, would be the future of his profession. I don't disagree with that, but, if he is moving back to the Chicago media, why the quick change?

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jul 8, 2009 -> 04:57 PM)
There's a reference in this article to "a reporter" summoning security to the Wrigley Field press box when Zambrano was up there goofing around this morning:

http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....lays-start.html

Its gotta be him.

Haha you know that was him. Hineybird at the Trib is a perfect fit since I never read it and now that they screwed with the old chicagosports.com format, I don't read their website either.