Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_ma...-he-stays-.html

Dallas signs Marcin Gortat to a 5 year, $34 million offer sheet. Dont see Orlando matching that one.

I'm Polish, so I'm super happy for the guy, but I dont see him as more than a backup center playing 15 min a game, seems a bit high for him

That would be such an incredible trade for the Bulls. Not only would Boozer make us better, but we'd be swapping out Hinrich's deal for Boozers, which also improves our cap situation for next season. I would imagine we'd probably be getting one of Blake/Outlaw/Fernandez as well to even out salaries. And we get rid of Tyrus!

Rose/Blake/Hunter

Salmons/Pargo

Deng/Thomas

Boozer/Johnson/Gibson

Noah/Miller

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
That would be such an incredible trade for the Bulls. Not only would Boozer make us better, but we'd be swapping out Hinrich's deal for Boozers, which also improves our cap situation for next season. I would imagine we'd probably be getting one of Blake/Outlaw/Fernandez as well to even out salaries. And we get rid of Tyrus!

Fernandez on his own doesn't work; his contract is $1.1 million and the Blazers need to move $1.7 million or so. Blake or Outlaw both work, Fernandez + Blake or Outlaw works.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 06:39 PM)
I like that the deal gives us more money to work with for 2010. But as a fan, I hate that we would lose Kirk AND Tyrus.

But as a fan don't you want a team capable of winning more games?

BTW I'd really love this deal to go through

Noah

Boozer

Deng

Salmons

Rose

Bench

Miller

Johnson

Gibson

Tim Thomas

Pargo

That is a pretty good roster and would have to have major injuries or performing well below their expected projections ( which has happened a lot the last few years )

regardless, I can't get my hopes up. Too many heartbreaks involving trades that ended up getting my hopes up and wasting my time...

Kobe,Amare etc and Peavy to the Sox.

I'll believe it when it's official.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 12:20 PM)
No mention of the confiscated Lebron tape eh?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 12:22 PM)
octavio_dotel.jpg ?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 12:27 PM)

QUOTE (greasywheels121 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 08:20 PM)
I enjoy the fact it was Jordan Crawford who did the deed.

The latest by Nike:

"We confiscated the tapes because it's against the rules of our camp to film and besides, Crawford was wearing Adidas shoes."

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 05:36 PM)
I would totally take that deal right now.

If the Blazers are asking for our 1st rounder I'd hold out and try to get Bayless as the part coming back...but I don't think that I'd hold out for too long on that issue.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 9, 2009 -> 07:56 PM)
If the Blazers are asking for our 1st rounder I'd hold out and try to get Bayless as the part coming back...but I don't think that I'd hold out for too long on that issue.

I'd be really hesitant to include our 2010 1st rounder. If Boozer goes down for a prolonged period, we'll be scoring 70 points a game and that will be quite the pick.