Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 08:48 AM)
lol did I read the above post right? Sick of Derrick Rose because he doesn't rebound? Really?

Im getting really sick of Jay Cutler because the guy cannot tackle to save his life.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 12:35 AM)
Griping about Rose's rebounding is like complaining that The Big Hurt couldn't play shortstop. You pay your PG to drive, handle the ball and run the offense, not crash the boards. He's averaging a whopping 1.7 fewer boards than Jason Kidd (who leads all PG's) entering tonight. Even if you go by rebounds/48, he's only 2.3 behind Kidd. In other words, who gives a flying f***?

when i was listening to the pre game show last night, Bill Wennington pointed out that the bulls have to rebound better with joakim out, especially the guards because they have not been rebounding well lately, specifically they have to box out better and turn their bodies back and anticipate the rebound when the shot is up. I am not sure, maybe the announcers are being too critical like myself, or people just aren't being realistic and being too protective of their favorite player.

who gives a flying s*** about rebounding? well you just can't argue the fact that in some of the games (vs hawks and Memphis) if we had rebounded better, we could have come out on top at the end. dont get me wrong, i do admires parts of Rose's game, and he is already one of the best in the league at what he does well, but not helping out your team with the rebounding chore when your team's leading rebounder is out is just inexcusable, not to mention that he played the most minutes last night and failed to register a single rebound, that is absurd. some of you like to compare him to J Kidd or D Wade, but they, along with other superstar guards like Paul, D Will, Rondo, and even young guys like westbrook, evans, and curry all rebound better than Rose does. if he learns to box out other guards, and anticipate the rebound, or play the passing lane and go for the theft and start an easy fastbreak, it will do wonders for him and the team.

FOR THE RECORD, MAVS STARTING BACKCOURT HAD 16 BOARDS LAST NIGHT, BULL STARTING BACKCOURT? ONLY 3 REBOUNDS. doesn't that just make you wonder if Rose had rebounded better?

And Zoom Slowik, my argument is far from complaining the big hurt doesnt play shortstop, because he doesn't have the ability to. my argument is like saying david wright who has the ability to hit 25-30 HRs every season hit only 7 last season, and you say who gives a horse s*** if he is driving in runs? well he could do better if he had knocked in more homeruns. Rose has great size and is the best athlete at his position, he could easily get 6 or even 7 boards a game, and the bulls definitely need that, especially with Joakim out.

Sometimes if you take a look at all phases of the game, you can easily point out where the issue is, but this is just my two cents.

Edited by thxfrthmmrs

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 12:10 PM)
when i was listening to the pre game show last night, Bill Wennington pointed out that the bulls have to rebound better with joakim out, especially the guards because they have not been rebounding well lately, specifically they have to box out better and turn their bodies back and anticipate the rebound when the shot is up. I am not sure, maybe the announcers are being too critical like myself, or people just aren't being realistic and being too protective of their favorite player.

who gives a flying s*** about rebounding? well you just can't argue the fact that in some of the games (vs hawks and Memphis) if we had rebounded better, we could have come out on top at the end. dont get me wrong, i do admires parts of Rose's game, and he is already one of the best in the league at what he does well, but not helping out your team with the rebounding chore when your team's leading rebounder is out is just inexcusable, not to mention that he played the most minutes last night and failed to register a single rebound, that is absurd. some of you like to compare him to J Kidd or D Wade, but they, along with other superstar guards like Paul, D Will, Rondo, and even young guys like westbrook, evans, and curry all rebound better than Rose does. if he learns to box out other guards, and anticipate the rebound, or play the passing lane and go for the theft and start an easy fastbreak, it will do wonders for him and the team.

FOR THE RECORD, MAVS STARTING BACKCOURT HAD 16 BOARDS LAST NIGHT, BULL STARTING BACKCOURT? ONLY 3 REBOUNDS. doesn't that just make you wonder if Rose had rebounded better?

And Zoom Slowik, my argument is far from complaining the big hurt doesnt play shortstop, because he doesn't have the ability to. my argument is like saying david wright who has the ability to hit 25-30 HRs every season hit only 7 last season, and you say who gives a horse s*** if he is driving in runs? well he could do better if he had knocked in more homeruns. Rose has great size and is the best athlete at his position, he could easily get 6 or even 7 boards a game, and the bulls definitely need that, especially with Joakim out.

Sometimes if you take a look at all phases of the game, you can easily point out where the issue is, but this is just my two cents.

The Mavs backcourt has probably the best rebounding PG ever.

Think of it this way, for defensive rebounds, Rose should be waiting out around the 3pt line, because what happens when a forward gets the rebound? Toss to Rose, who can score on the easy fastbreak.

On the offensive side, he needs to not be around the basket so he can distribute the ball to someone more in place to score.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 01:10 PM)

No one said rebounding isn't important, everyone is saying rebounding FROM YOUR POINT GUARD isn't terribly important.

Very few point guards make a consistent impact on the boards, much like very few elite hitters are able to play shortstop. Your David Wright comparison isn't really apt because slugging is a major part of driving in runs while rebounding isn't nearly as crucial to being an elite PG as quickness, ball-handling, passing and shooting (an area where he does still need some work).

Point guards are usually so far away from the basket that it's difficult to get large numbers of boards, plus the PG usually is the guy that has to get back to defend in trasition. Kidd and Steve Francis are the only point guard in recent history to consistently average 5 rebounds a game. If a SF gets less than 6 rebounds a game and big men get under 8 that's considered pretty soft because that's what they are supposed to do.

Plus as I posted, the difference between Rose and the best rebounding PG in the league is 1.7 rebounds a game. Also, none of those guards that you mentioned is averaging significantly over 5 boards a game, and only Kidd and Westbrook are getting even 5. Rose is averaging 3.7. That marginal upgrade in rebounding ability isn't the reason they lost, not when they allow 122 points. Let's not forget that they're not remotely close in that game if Rose doesn't get 34 points and 8 assists in that game.

If you want to gripe about the rebounding, look at your big men like Miller, Gibson, Warrick and Deng, those are the guys that are supposed to get a good number of rebounds. If you're counting on your PG to make a major impact on the rebounds, you have some pretty serious problems.

More to the point, rebounding wasn't their major issue in that game. They actually out-rebounded Dallas by 4 and beat them in offensive rebounds 10-6. Allowing the Mavericks to shoot 56% was by far the biggest problem.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 04:24 PM)
The Mavs backcourt has probably the best rebounding PG ever.

Think of it this way, for defensive rebounds, Rose should be waiting out around the 3pt line, because what happens when a forward gets the rebound? Toss to Rose, who can score on the easy fastbreak.

On the offensive side, he needs to not be around the basket so he can distribute the ball to someone more in place to score.

so in your sense, every point guard should have 0 boards when in the game because it's not their responsibility to rebound. Not really, because there are plenty of good rebounding guards in the league, and rose is far from one.

again, like i mentioned earlier, i am not singling him out just for his rebounding, there are too many areas in his game that he need to work on, and you can't argue with that. my only concern is i am not sure if he would ever improve significantly in those areas, because the areas he needs to work on also happens to be the toughest area to improve upon, and you can see his lack of progression in rebounding, court vision, 3 point shooting, drawing more fouls, trying to disrupt the ballhandler's comfort zone by either reaching in for the steal or playing the passing lane.

rose is already a good player right now, and he will be a great player, but i am not sure if he could rival CP3 and D will as the best point guard in the league like some of us had hoped

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 07:43 PM)
so in your sense, every point guard should have 0 boards when in the game because it's not their responsibility to rebound. Not really, because there are plenty of good rebounding guards in the league, and rose is far from one.

again, like i mentioned earlier, i am not singling him out just for his rebounding, there are too many areas in his game that he need to work on, and you can't argue with that. my only concern is i am not sure if he would ever improve significantly in those areas, because the areas he needs to work on also happens to be the toughest area to improve upon, and you can see his lack of progression in rebounding, court vision, 3 point shooting, drawing more fouls, trying to disrupt the ballhandler's comfort zone by either reaching in for the steal or playing the passing lane.

rose is already a good player right now, and he will be a great player, but i am not sure if he could rival CP3 and D will as the best point guard in the league like some of us had hoped

No, in my sense, demanding that your PG be an elite rebounder is folly because they don't get that many opportunities.

Zoom summed it up quite nicely.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Mar 7, 2010 -> 07:36 PM)
No one said rebounding isn't important, everyone is saying rebounding FROM YOUR POINT GUARD isn't terribly important.

Very few point guards make a consistent impact on the boards, much like very few elite hitters are able to play shortstop. Your David Wright comparison isn't really apt because slugging is a major part of driving in runs while rebounding isn't nearly as crucial to being an elite PG as quickness, ball-handling, passing and shooting (an area where he does still need some work).

Point guards are usually so far away from the basket that it's difficult to get large numbers of boards, plus the PG usually is the guy that has to get back to defend in trasition. Kidd and Steve Francis are the only point guard in recent history to consistently average 5 rebounds a game. If a SF gets less than 6 rebounds a game and big men get under 8 that's considered pretty soft because that's what they are supposed to do.

Plus as I posted, the difference between Rose and the best rebounding PG in the league is 1.7 rebounds a game. Also, none of those guards that you mentioned is averaging significantly over 5 boards a game, and only Kidd and Westbrook are getting even 5. Rose is averaging 3.7. That marginal upgrade in rebounding ability isn't the reason they lost, not when they allow 122 points. Let's not forget that they're not remotely close in that game if Rose doesn't get 34 points and 8 assists in that game.

If you want to gripe about the rebounding, look at your big men like Miller, Gibson, Warrick and Deng, those are the guys that are supposed to get a good number of rebounds. If you're counting on your PG to make a major impact on the rebounds, you have some pretty serious problems.

More to the point, rebounding wasn't their major issue in that game. They actually out-rebounded Dallas by 4 and beat them in offensive rebounds 10-6. Allowing the Mavericks to shoot 56% was by far the biggest problem.

i agree with your points, one should not demand high rebounding numbers from the PG. yes rose is averaging 3.7 rpg per game, not something to be sneeze at, but his last 5 games? 1.4 rpg in 40 minutes per game, that is an absurd, hideous numbers, and in 2 of those games the bulls got outrebounded by over 20. bulls also happened to go 1-4 the past 5 games.

hey, i am not asking for Rose to pickup joakim's slack and get 10 boards every game, but at least do his part and not let the opposing pg go in an rebounding frenzy. last night's game, jkidd 11 drose 0 in rebounding match. i am not sure why, but that totally upsets me. think about it, if rose would have gotten like 4-5 boards, that is like taking 4-5 boards away from the opposition also, that is an 8-10 board turnaround, and we are talking about completely different game here. This just goes to show your rebounding is every bit important as rebounding in other positions. you just gotta expect more out of your "superstar" and "franchise player"

but even if you say rebounding is not really important for Rose, if you look at all other areas of the game he isn't good at, and realize the lack of progression from last season to this season, it really bothers me.

Edited by thxfrthmmrs

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 1, 2010 -> 10:51 PM)
Derrick Rose has got to do a better job rebounding the basketball, especially with Joakim and possibly Luol out for a few games. I don't blame his assist being down with no pure shooters when he passes the ball, but he's regressing in the rebounding responsibility. Defense, 3 point ball, using your strength to box out and rebound. No particular order he's got to work on this offseason. I didn't even mention drawing fouls (though that is more on the refs too) and alittle post up game (not many people talk about this but, he has the size/athleticism. Plus I love watching Billups/Davis post up other PGs though this isn't a necessity.) I have my doubts if he'll ever develop into a Jason Kidd type player (which he was projected to be if everything goes right, minus shooting) but I can see (and settle) for D. Wade part 2 in PG form as a second alternative.

SoxAce has already made this point earlier last week, and he is right on with the criticism. This is exactly the point I was trying to make, there are way to many areas he needs to work on this offseason.

A game like last night's really draw concerns for some people like myself. sure, 34 points and 8 assists really looks nice, but then you take a look at other stats, 0 rebounds, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 0 3 point shots made, 24 fga and only 4 fta. I am not sure who else would be able to pull something like that off except for Rose. This game goes to show you that there are way too many areas that he needs to work on. His court vision is marginal at best, and he had shown little to no improvement in most other areas of his game since last season, that's why I said i was "sick of his game".

I dont blame people for having negative response towards my comments, because i am one of the few who would criticize my team's superstar if he performing up to his potential, and i am not afraid to admit that he is not YET as good as some people perceive him to be.

Edited by thxfrthmmrs

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 01:37 AM)
SoxAce has already made this point earlier last week, and he is right on with the criticism. This is exactly the point I was trying to make, there are way to many areas he needs to work on this offseason.

A game like last night's really draw concerns for some people like myself. sure, 34 points and 8 assists really looks nice, but then you take a look at other stats, 0 rebounds, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 0 3 point shots made, 24 fga and only 4 fta. I am not sure who else would be able to pull something like that off except for Rose. This game goes to show you that there are way too many areas that he needs to work on. His court vision is marginal at best, and he had shown little to no improvement in most other areas of his game since last season, that's why I said i was "sick of his game".

I dont blame people for having negative response towards my comments, because i am one of the few who would criticize my team's superstar if he performing up to his potential, and i am not afraid to admit that he is not YET as good as some people perceive him to be.

Your points were all valid, and I agree with most of them till you said this part..

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 09:39 PM)
it seems that the areas he doesn't do well outnumbers the areas he is good at, and his game has taken a step backward in every department except in scoring and "asserting more leadership" If he doesn't take a big step forward next season, i can see him being the scapegoat of the team's failure.

Thats where I strongly disagreed with when I said "think before you post" not to mention being "sick of his game" for horrid reasons. The only reason I asked for Rose to elevate his game in rebounding and boxing out/getting to those long rebounds is because one of the best rebounding bigs in the league is out, (and at that time Luol was out as well) Derrick (and Kirk for that matter) had a poor game following up on what I said (Kirk did his job last game of course). The Bulls are the best rebounding team in the league. Largely due to that of course was when Joakim was playing, so the guards didn't have to worry about rebounding. (not to mention a healthier Luol and of course Taj) Now that Joakim is out, they have to be more responsible in order to have better success especially with the up comming schedule playing against teams over .500. You made a good point about the last few games, cause Derrick was actually doing a better job getting boards when Joakim and Luol were playing (healthy enough to play). Luol isn't healthy right now, and Taj can't do it all by himself not to mention he's also dealing with a foot injury so I can't even blame the 2 banged knees (Brad is ok, but is declining though he isn't that good this season as he was last season albeit a small sample size so Brad is another guy who has to step it up) Kirk has been aggressive when he's playing D/boxing out and that is what Rose has to do better in, though some would say (as is defense) that is more on effort. (he was a machine in the playoffs going up against Rondo in all aspects)

Your worry about the defense, 3 point shooting, etc.. will come in time as my earlier post suggest. I noticed Rose had a bit of a post game, which is what I love to see him doing more of as well. Remember, when he came out/was a rookie, we all were saying he needs to start making those open jumpers better/shoot the J better as you can't always drive and he's really, really improved so fast on that. He can easily work on the other two this summer like he has with his shooting. IMO, he doesn't need to be a 3 point machine (hell D Wade isn't a good 3 point shooter either, and Kidd took 15+ years to stroke shots left and right) but that will only create a nightmare from defenses knowing he can make that shot at will further opening driving/passing lanes. As long as he's serviceable, that is fine, but he does need to improve his D, I can't argue that (he should give Paul, Kidd, etc. a call this summer :lol: and when he goes improve that.. his steals will go up, though I noticed ever since the all-star game he played, he's been more aggressive in the passing lanes which is why I wonder if Stan Van Gundy or a player or two told him to be, that is just not coincidence) The kid is a serious stud. Find him 1-2 more players who can actually shoot the god damn ball/develop an ol' big type P&R (Nash/Amare, Paul/West, Williams/Boozer, etc.. etc..) he'll probably be a 20(25)-4(5)-8(9) guy in time though IMO, his scoring will drop as he'll be distributing more (assist go up) which is what I'd want regardless. He is so unselfish (LOVE him and Noah for that), though at times I wish he got alittle more selfish in his game all around. (hell he's only scoring this year cause he HAS TO in order for the Bulls to win) I can't really argue the getting to the line, as I said.. the refs just don't give him those calls, but he did say yesterday he's going to take a different approach on that, so we'll see. I'm also sick of hearing about the leadership role from him as well (he's naturally quiet, he can lead by example on the court) but I'll save that discussion for another day.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 01:37 AM)

1) Saying you're "sick of his game" holds an air about it that you dislike his game as a whole, which quite frankly I don't think anyone would agree with.

2) SoxAce said he needs to develop rebounding, or he'll turn into Wade 2.0. That implies time must be taken to develop it, you can't expect a guy to become a monster rebounder over night. It took Noah something like one and a half years until he had Brad Miller here to tutor him/help him out last year to become a good rebounder, and now he's expanded on that in his third year.

3) This is SoxTalk. While we may overvalue people, there are few here afraid to admit players aren't as great as we'd like them to be and just about every player not named James Gordon Beckham is criticized (Ex: The Carlos Quentin).

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 03:41 AM)
3) This is SoxTalk. While we may overvalue people, there are few here afraid to admit players aren't as great as we'd like them to be and just about every player not named James Gordon Beckham is criticized (Ex: The Carlos Quentin).

Don't worry. Just like soxtalk, that will certainly change this season. Whether it's the "sophomore slump," his defense at 2B, etc.. there will be a negativity thread of some sort. (same with Peavy) I don't think any (Chicago) player will ever not be called out on this site unless your Thomas/Jordan, minus off-season/management issues.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 8, 2010 -> 03:51 AM)
Don't worry. Just like soxtalk, that will certainly change this season. Whether it's the "sophomore slump," his defense at 2B, etc.. there will be a negativity thread of some sort. (same with Peavy) I don't think any (Chicago) player will ever not be called out on this site unless your Thomas/Jordan, minus off-season/management issues.

But he's just so dreamy... :wub:

Plus, at worst, he becomes the ultimate wing man to White Sox players.

Charley Rosen had this to say on Rose FWIW;

Of these three, Rondo is the “purest” point guard, primarily because he can’t shoot and must therefore concentrate on passing and other aspects of his game. That said, every player who’s good enough to make the NBA can always become a better shooter. The only variables are the expertise of the instructor and the player’s commitment to put in the necessary time and effort. Should Rondo ever improve his jumpers — as well as become more coachable — his speed and his defense will put him at the top of this particular list in the foreseeable future.

Derrick Rose has the most physical strength of this group, and because of the Bulls' personnel has more responsibility to score. Hence his 20.3 points and 17.7 shots per game. Rose has a terrific left-to-right crossover, and is a consistent finisher when taking his right hand to the rim. But his left hand needs to be developed, as does his long-distance shooting — 24.0% on only 25 treys attempted thus far this season. He is indeed an unselfish player with most of his assists coming on drives-and-kicks. But he often over-penetrates and ends up making poor decisions in the paint. Rose’s defense leaves much to be desired.

At this stage of his career, Rose is more of a slasher and a pull-up scorer who’s still learning the nuances of point-guard play. Should he be surrounded with more reliable shooters/scorers than he currently is, Rose’s development could be much more rapid. But he’ll never evolve into being the quintessential point guard that Rondo might easily become.

Russell Westbrook is having an easier time transitioning from a scoring guard to a point guard. However, one reason why his assist totals are so high — 7.9 — is that out-passes to the sharp-shooting Kevin Durant are usually transformed into scores. These are relatively “easy” assists.

Also because of Durant, Westbrook isn’t required to either shoot or score as much as Rose — 14.5 shots and 16.6 points. Although they’re roughly the same size — 6-3 and approximately 190 pounds — Westbrook has more difficulty than Rose finishing in heavy traffic. Like Rose, Westbrook’s defense and 3-point shooting — 25.0% — are way under par. Look for Westbrook to develop into more of a classic point guard than Rose.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 08:17 AM)
With the amount of improvement that we've seen in Rose's mid-range jumper this season, especially in the 2nd half, I have to think it's only a matter of time before the 3 pointer enters his arsenal.

Yeah, D-Rose has really developed a deadly mid-ranger. I agree completely that he should wind up more than capable of hitting 3 pointers.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 10:04 AM)
Yeah, D-Rose has really developed a deadly mid-ranger. I agree completely that he should wind up more than capable of hitting 3 pointers.

I'll bet it's on his offseason to-do list somewhere near the top. Coming into this year, a mid-range scoring game was clearly at the top, so that he wouldn't have to go to the hole to get points every time, and he came out with exactly that.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 09:07 AM)
I'll bet it's on his offseason to-do list somewhere near the top. Coming into this year, a mid-range scoring game was clearly at the top, so that he wouldn't have to go to the hole to get points every time, and he came out with exactly that.

his 3 point shooting needs improvement, but i much rather see him improve on drawing fouls. No superstar in the league has a lower free throw attempt rate than he does. If he learn to draw fouls consistently, it would put more pressure on the opposing defense when he drives, and will open up the floor for his teammates, this would greatly compliment his drive and kick game, and his assists would definitely go up. Part of this issue is on the ref for not giving him benefit of the doubt, but part of it is also on him because he shy away from contact when he drives, (sometimes you can see him fade away from the defender after he drives and shoots that one handed floater, those moves are not going to draw fouls on a consistent basis).

i would also like to see him put more work in on pick and roll defense, (it has improved from last season, but still not very effective), boxing out and rebounding (a guy with his size and athleticism could do way better in rebounding), and passing (sometimes his passes get a bit too sloppy, not where the shooter needs in order to perform a catch and shoot). If he can improve on those areas, he will complement well with whatever superstar teammate the bulls are going to get him next season.

Edited by thxfrthmmrs

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 09:30 PM)
Bulls drop out of the top 8 in the East after they lost to Utah and Charlotte won.

In their last 7 games, the Bulls have allowed point totals of 110, 111, 100, 116, 105, 122, 132. That's beyond pathetic. I'm kinda hoping we don't make the playoffs. I'd rather have a 5% shot at landing John Wall than getting smoked in 4 games (5 tops) by the Cavs or Magic.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 12:08 AM)
In their last 7 games, the Bulls have allowed point totals of 110, 111, 100, 116, 105, 122, 132. That's beyond pathetic. I'm kinda hoping we don't make the playoffs. I'd rather have a 5% shot at landing John Wall than getting smoked in 4 games (5 tops) by the Cavs or Magic.

too bad milwaukee owns the right to swap first round picks with us for the upcoming draft after the warrick - salmons trade

But John wall plus D rose? that would be a good consolation prize if we don't land d wade over the summer.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 12:37 AM)
too bad milwaukee owns the right to swap first round picks with us for the upcoming draft after the warrick - salmons trade

It's top 10 protected, so unless we finish 11th or so.. were fine.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 12:37 AM)
But John wall plus D rose? that would be a good consolation prize if we don't land d wade over the summer.

I personally wouldn't want that, and IMO, the Bulls would have to choose to either draft Wall, and decide to trade Derrick (highly doubt they have the balls to trade the hometown guy, and they have to decide if Wall projects better/is the better player.... ouch...), trade the pick, or pass on Wall and draft Turner. (that should be interesting as he and Rose had "beef" in high school) I highly, highly doubt that the Bulls will ever win the lottery again (cough.. Stern wouldn't do that again before NJ, NY, etc... cough), but as of right now.. don't want to think about that either as we are still not in the top 10, and still in the playoff hunt.

And great game today by Derrick (and D. Williams) Nice to see people making shots for Rose (and Miles jacking up Williams' assist stats.. :lol:)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 05:08 PM)

Funny thing is early on in the season, the Bulls were actually a pretty decent defensive team, but they just couldn't score much on offense. Now it's completely turned around, and hence why the Bulls find themselves in this little mini losing streak.