Cubs @ Sox 3:05 6-26

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 05:12 PM)
hate to say it, but the sox are the best team at not scoring with the bases loaded and less than 2 outs.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 05:14 PM)
My Sox senses are tingling...they're telling me...4-6-3 DP

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 05:14 PM)
game over.

i knew it. f*** AJ. first pitch double play, what a piece of s***.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 05:14 PM)
QFT

And then people wonder why everyone get's pissed. Jesus f***ing Christ.

Batting AJ there was a no-brainer, it's easy to second-guess now.

I would had still let Castro hit there. It was obvious Lou was going to the pen anyways. AJ can get into one vs lefties, but he is very incostistant.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 06:17 PM)
Don't say "f*** off AJ" and "f*** AJ"...that's ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous when its the first pitch of an AB. If it was 3 or 4 pitches into the AB then that sucks but it happens.

What is ridiculous is being happy the lead is cut down to 1 when the bases were loaded with less than 2 outs. This game should be atleast tied.

Edited by zenryan

Would you have rather used Wise there?

Castro was hitting .118 with the White Sox coming into that AB, clearly he hasn't been lighting the world on fire, either.

Predictable, yes...but that's the way this entire season has gone, I switched it off because I knew it was coming.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 04:20 PM)
It's not ridiculous when its the first pitch of an AB. If it was 3 or 4 pitches into the AB then that sucks but it happens.

What is ridiculous is being happy the lead it cut down to 1 when the bases were loaded with less than 2 outs. This game should be atleast tied.

So f*** AJ? Today it's f*** AJ, yesterday it was THANK YOU AJ YOU ARE JESUS CHRIST!!!!11

Just stop.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 05:19 PM)
I would had still let Castro hit there. It was obvious Lou was going to the pen anyways. AJ can get into one vs lefties, but he is very incostistant.

Come on, if Castro hits into that DP, there's no way in hell anyone would have been ok with him batting there.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 26, 2009 -> 05:19 PM)

He of the .118 average with the Sox coming into that AB? IF Castro hits into a DP, everyone will be screaming, why didn't Ozzie PH? At least AJ has been pretty clutch for us in the past and is probably our second best hitter this year after Pods (maybe tied with Paulie).

Clearly, it's not our year...you had the feeling after last week the same thing COULD happen this week in reverse, but the White Sox just couldn't quite push through. Well, there's one more inning to play, and at least the Sox made a game out of it and Beckham/Ramirez had some decent AB's to put their team in a position to tie and/or take the lead.