Cubs @ Sox 3:05 CDT on FOX

shipps

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 06:01 PM)
And my moron Cubs friend (who happens to be one of my best friends) texts me talking s***. That fool is a ghost to me for the next 3 weeks. I loathe Cubs fans.

The ones I hate at the gym are the ones I have never spoken to, but they know I am a Sox fan cuz I work out in Sox tees, and than they beat us and talk crap to me.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 06:59 PM)
Not sure what the exact numbers are (Qwerty, Kalapse probably know this right off the top of their heads), but I didn't think the defense was anywhere close to 2005 caliber in 2006. Again, I could be wrong.

The eye test memory tells me you're probably right, but we still weren't bad either. Not like this year. We f***ing blow this year. And 2007 saw a lot of players like Andy Gonzalez getting a lot of playing time.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 05:06 PM)
Even that play was weird, as he could have just made the easy force at 3rd. He's pretty good coming in on plays, which is more proof he should be at SS.

I know I'm a draft pick and all, but I respectfully disagree. I think he played it well and correctly. That being said, I do want him at short.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 07:11 PM)
Why give up outs with a guy who walks people like there is no tomorrow?

Well it's still DeWayne Wise, not exactly the player you'd want up there if you're trying to draw a walk. Even off Marmol. Wise does not draw walks, pitchers just happen to sometimes make 4 really bad pitches against him.