Cubs @ Sox 3:05 CDT on FOX

shipps

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bobryansson @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 11:28 PM)
OK... I know this is trivial, tied going into the bottom of the 9th, but my status now says "Hafta." What's that?

LOL

I'm guessing a mod changed it after you mentioned being a draft pick and then you used the word "hafta" a few posts later.

COME ON! If I have to watch the guy across the street from me hang that stupid ass blue W flag again I am going to go crazy. I had to keep myself from going over and setting the damn thing on fire yesterday. I didn't wanna get penalized by the association though.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 06:28 PM)
Pods only has 5 RBI less than he did the entire 2005 season. Good thing Buerhle gave him KW's number.

Remember when some Sox fans were outraged that Pods would want to take back the number previously held by the immortal Josh Fields?

QUOTE (JDsDirtySox @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 06:30 PM)
I am calling an AJ Pierzynski walk off... just not sure if it will be a HR or base hit.

I second that. Beat me to it.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 27, 2009 -> 06:30 PM)
COME ON! If I have to watch the guy across the street from me hang that stupid ass blue W flag again I am going to go crazy. I had to keep myself from going over and setting the damn thing on fire yesterday. I didn't wanna get penalized by the association though.

You have to get yourself an L flag. I was out in the suburbs last year and saw so many W flags. I bought my dad an L flag which he displays proudly after losses.