(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 27, 2011 -> 04:55 PM)
Zevon?!!? If so, then you and me both, but that would be more for during the service. For the recessional it would have to be Party For the Rest of the Night from the same album.

I've always though Zevon's "I'll sleep when I'm dead" would be a good one. That or AC/DC "Hell's Bells"

Vaclav Havel - Died today at 75 years old. One of the true courageous and selfless men of our lifetime.

While we are at it, heard yesterday that Cesaria Evora died at 70 years old. Won her first and only grammy award late in life. Good chance if you ever heard one of her songs, you wanted to know who it was, where she was from, and where you could find more of her music.

Sad weekend for me.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 09:50 PM)
Vaclav Havel - Died today at 75 years old. One of the true courageous and selfless men of our lifetime.

While we are at it, heard yesterday that Cesaria Evora died at 70 years old. Won her first and only grammy award late in life. Good chance if you ever heard one of her songs, you wanted to know who it was, where she was from, and where you could find more of her music.

Sad weekend for me.

Now that is sad. It'll probably get glossed over due to Kim Jong-il.

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Dec 18, 2011 -> 10:50 PM)

Sad weekend for me.

Didn't hear about Vaclav Havel. RIP to the Playwright-President.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 28, 2011 -> 02:35 PM)
Holy s***. I had no idea chimpanzees lived so long.

They really dont, Cheetah was a bigtime exception. From what I read, normal Chimps lifespan is 25-35 years in the wild, and 35-45 years in captivity. Cheetah blew past all of that

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 30, 2011 -> 11:23 AM)
They really dont, Cheetah was a bigtime exception. From what I read, normal Chimps lifespan is 25-35 years in the wild, and 35-45 years in captivity. Cheetah blew past all of that

Apparently there is a story out saying that it wasn't the real Cheetah.