(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

The Police Chief says his girlfriend came into the home to a conscious Seau who had a gunshot to his chest. Paramedics were even able to make life-saving efforts before he passed. They are investigating as a suicide, though I admit there seems to be room for "fishiness" here. I wonder if he was able to speak in those final moments.

Have to wonder if he shot himself in the chest to keep his brain intact for further investigation.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ May 2, 2012 -> 04:06 PM)
The Police Chief says his girlfriend came into the home to a conscious Seau who had a gunshot to his chest. Paramedics were even able to make life-saving efforts before he passed. They are investigating as a suicide, though I admit there seems to be room for "fishiness" here. I wonder if he was able to speak in those final moments.

Have to wonder if he shot himself in the chest to keep his brain intact for further investigation.

Or his girlfriend shot him and it's a coverup.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ May 2, 2012 -> 03:55 PM)
Jeez, how many members of that same Chargers team are dead now??

Eight is the number I heard. This is so sad.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 4, 2012 -> 12:03 PM)
Adam Yauch a.k.a. MCA from the Beastie Boys.

:(

That sucks, I grew listening to metal and hip hop and The Beastie Boys were one of my favorite bands.

RIP MCA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeUm2f4QlG0...feature=related

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 8, 2012 -> 09:11 AM)
RIP Maurice Sendak

Author of Where the Wild Things Are.

I LOVE so much of his stuff. Where the Wild Things Are, of course, but In the Night Kitchen and all the great stuff from the Really Rosie book and television collaboration with Carole King were a huge part of my exposure to art as a child. My kids grew up on Little Bear and Seven Little Monsters (and Wild Things, of course).

I'm really bummed out to hear he has passed.

QUOTE (juddling @ May 13, 2012 -> 08:08 AM)
Heaven got a little more 'bluesy' and former Blues Brothers bass player Donald "Duck" Dunn has arrived.

Now I'm really bummed.

This video of Booker T. and the MG's nicely features Duck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLfQ9SIRPP0

Edited by BigEdWalsh