(Insert Celeb Here) is Dead

knightni

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 09:32 AM)
Ya that sucks, I liked the F&F movies as well, well at least some of them.

And asshole question of the day...so what does this do to F&F 7 that was supposed to come out next year?

There are 7 Fast and Furious movies? Wow. I assumed the series died after that Tokyo drift nonsense

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 10:26 AM)
There are 7 Fast and Furious movies? Wow. I assumed the series died after that Tokyo drift nonsense

They'll keep making them cause they keep making money. The 5th one was actually really good, haven't seen the 6th yet.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 10:35 AM)
I keep reading, "he died doing something he loved." People realize Fast and Furious isnt a documentary, right?

Actually I think that is referring to the charity part. He was giving people rides in his car to raise money for a Phillipind Typhoon charity

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 08:44 AM)
Actually I think that is referring to the charity part. He was giving people rides in his car to raise money for a Phillipind Typhoon charity

So was he the driver then, or was he the passenger?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 1, 2013 -> 10:44 AM)

To be more precise, it was raising money for his own disaster response charity to give to the Philippines in response to Haiyan/Yolanda (most people from the Phils aren't calling it by the Chinese name)...

QUOTE (onedude @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 01:17 PM)
he was a good actor, I wouldn't say supremely talented.

Well, he wasn't Leonardo. I thought he was real good. Then again, my standards aren't the best. Basically for me as long as I can't tell you're acting you're good. Channing Tatum? He's all kinds of awful/terrible.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 01:26 PM)
Well, he wasn't Leonardo. I thought he was real good. Then again, my standards aren't the best. Basically for me as long as I can't tell you're acting you're good. Channing Tatum? He's all kinds of awful/terrible.

He was pretty good in Magic Mike and 21 Jump Street. Especially 21 Jump Street, that movie was hilarious.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 08:15 PM)
He was pretty good in Magic Mike and 21 Jump Street. Especially 21 Jump Street, that movie was hilarious.

I used to despise Tatum until 21 Jump Street. He was phenomenal in that (that whole movie was something everyone including me thought were be absolutely awful and turned out to be one of the funniest movies out there). This is the End confirmed he's the coolest guy ever.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 02:05 PM)
The name rang a bell once someone told me he was the star of Fast and Furious, but I couldn't tell you anything else he has been in or what he has done outside of those movies.

Aside from the Fast and Furious movies, I remember him in Pleasantville, Varsity Blues, She’s All That and Eight Below.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 01:35 PM)
No. I'm a hermit.

I've never seen a Fast and Furious movie.

You are blessed! I barely made it through the 2nd one and stopped there. Too many supercharged sewing machines for my taste. Still prefer real american muscle cars. I will say that I think Walker did a good job of acting in the movies i had seen and was supposed to be a very good person with a genuinely big heart off the screen.