cw check your pm's please

Steff

Oh yeah and steff, that pool looks real nice. Might want to think about putting some water on the ground though.... :lol:

Ha, ha... you're only the 20th person to say something about it. But it's actually saving us a lot of $$. Don't have to water dirt.. and don't have to pay someone to cut it either. :lol: ;)

i just sent him one too, good call  ;)

I feel so popular today!

Yes Steff, I will have an affair with you - but let's remember not to post about it since some people get sooooooooo upset... ;) Anyway, which Club Med are we going to?

And KochThis, here is the block M for the new tattoo you are getting on your ass:

block-m-mich-color.jpg

Yes Steff, I will have an affair with you - but let's remember not to post about it since some people get sooooooooo upset...  ;) Anyway, which Club Med are we going to?

ROTFLMAO!!!

And no Club Med.. Jim and I went twice and both times it sucked. A lot of $$ for nothing! Those Sandals vacations.. now those are worth the $$.

I feel so popular today!

Yes Steff, I will have an affair with you - but let's remember not to post about it since some people get sooooooooo upset...  ;) Anyway, which Club Med are we going to?

And KochThis, here is the block M for the new tattoo you are getting on your ass:

block-m-mich-color.jpg

Thanks cwsox!!!! :fyou

since we are usually on a game by game basis swapping 1st and 2nd place on all time victories and all time winning percentage, do you know off hand who is first and who is second in these categorties right now? this is a real question, I am at work and can't take time to look it up.

bonus question: Notre Dame stadium built directly as an imitation of what other football stadium? ;)

since we are usually on  a game by game basis swapping 1st and 2nd place on all time victories and all time winning percentage, do you know off hand who is first and who is second in these categorties right now?  this is a real question, I am at work and can't take time to look it up.

bonus question: Notre Dame stadium built directly as an imitation of what other football stadium?  ;)

ND = .74977

Michigan = .74557

Way ahead of ya, cwsox :lol:

And notre dame stadium was built as an imitation of the big house, that's easy. I also know that you taught us how to play the game of football, which is what most UM fans give me crap for

I want to get to the big house for a game, either vs my illini or vs ND. I hope to make it to a lot of the meccas of college football at some point. I was in the horseshoe during my baseball road trip, but i'd like to see a game there. Some other places i'd like to see a game: Rose Bowl, Nebraska, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, OU, LSU to name a few

I may have a have an extra ticket for our hosting Purdue and some other big 10 team. If I score an Illinois ticket, I'll only get one. My other ticket for the OSU game is going to my grandson. If you want to see the Bih House for a big 10 non Illini game, let me know, it will be in October. I may go down to NW this season to see us play there.

I may have a have an extra ticket for our hosting Purdue and some other big 10 team.  If I score an Illinois ticket, I'll only get one. My other ticket for the OSU game is going to my grandson. If you want to see the Bih House for a big 10 non Illini game, let me know, it will be in October.  I may go down to NW this season to see us play there.

Thanks cwsox -

Definitely wanna see a game at the Big House at somepoint.

I also sent you a PM, reply when you get some downtime, it's pretty long