Barons lost to Mobile 6-5

Winston-Salem lost to Potomac 6-2

Kannapolis has the night off

Great Falls @ home against Missoula

Voyagers up 6-1 in the 5th

Bristol lost to Elizabethton 11-5

Upchurch got rocked

Edited by scenario

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 03:49 AM)
Is it just me, but since Beckham got called up, Allen moved to Charlotte, and Danks has been hurt, these minor league games are a lot less interesting.

Agreed, but Flowers going 4-4 in a game started by Jarrod Parker is impressive. Upchurch with a disappointing out tonight.

He's old for the level (almost 27) and has struggled most of the year but Miguel Negron has really turned it around the past month or so. I'm not saying he is will be an answer but he was a first round pick and can play CF and lead off. Basically just someone to kinda keep an eye on. Odds are low but who knows. Wouldn't hurt to keep him around next year with an invite to ST and see if anything happens.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 07:40 AM)
He's old for the level (almost 27) and has struggled most of the year but Miguel Negron has really turned it around the past month or so. I'm not saying he is will be an answer but he was a first round pick and can play CF and lead off. Basically just someone to kinda keep an eye on. Odds are low but who knows. Wouldn't hurt to keep him around next year with an invite to ST and see if anything happens.

Pablo Ozuna type? Seems reasonable.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 07:40 AM)

I remember seeing him in ST in 2008, and he looked pretty good. Also, he had a great year in Birmingham last year. Got no problem with keeping him around and seeing what he can do.