Firefox 3.5 released today

TomPickle

QUOTE (goblue5699 @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 11:24 PM)
Google Chrome is alright, but I like being able to customize my browser. I'll stick with slightly slower Firefox for now.

Oh, nice avatar btw Sonik.

I believe you can add extensions to chrome now. But I never really cared for doing that so it doesn't matter for me.

But I remember hearing the added that ability awhile back.

QUOTE (goblue5699 @ Jun 30, 2009 -> 11:24 PM)
Google Chrome is alright, but I like being able to customize my browser. I'll stick with slightly slower Firefox for now.

Oh, nice avatar btw Sonik.

Thank you, I love CR, we share Sept. 12th as a birthday. I also happen to be an Ohio State fan, so Go Buckeyes! :)

IE8, Safari4 and Google Crome are all exceptional browsers -- they all do their job, and they do it well.

Firefox 3.5 is a good upgraded from 3.0.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (I put that many x's because of the insane amount of patches.)

The thing that sets Firefox aside from every other browser is simple -- extensions. I recommend everyone use Firefox at the moment simply because of NoScript -- this is an absolute MUST extension. It's downright scary the amount of scripts and other websites your browser hits for every website you touch...noscript prevents all of this nonsense.

If you aren't running noscript, I'd recommend it first and foremost...it's as important as keeping your OS (whatever that may be) up to date with patches. Viruses/Trojans and the like are spreading through the web now, noscript is your best first defense against these types of things...and a lot of legit websites are unknowingly posting these from 3rd party ads and they have no idea they're doing it.

Get Firefox, and get Noscript...and get it now. :D