NUUUUUUUUUUKE?!?!

BridgeportHeather

What the f*** is MM in 3rd grade, pretending or exagerating drunkeness is f***ing lame. By the way drinking copeous amounts of Rye has never made me type like thsi I nkwo forn a fatc. That is really lame, my God. I better drink some coffee so maybe I can spell and increase my hitting the right buttons on a keyboard acuracy from 4/10 to perfect.

Originally posted by cwsox
Originally posted by SI1020 You should see the s*** we sent back and forth when Notre Dame was given a gift touchdown by the officials so that it officially looks like ND beat Michigan this year!

Too bad RPS fails to realize a bad call in Notre Dame's favor but is so quick to point out a ref's no-call or bad-call when it goes against the Irish. If I had a nickel for every "NOTRE DAME GOT ROBBED" or "HOW MUCH HAS (put an opponent here) PAID THE REF'S?" post..... :D

Originally posted by SI1020

Oh, and I forgot to add cwsox, it occurred to me that your son may be in harms way too. In any case, wherever the marines have him these days my best to him. 

College footaball and politics are the only things cw and i argue about.

The problem i have with the way a lot of liberals think is the whole " We can be friends no matter how much they f*** with us " additude.

I was always taught if someone hits you, fight back fast or they'll f*** with you whenever they get a chance.

Yeah, some people are upset that their friends or family are involved in this. I have a cousin and a friend of the family in the Marines. One of them is over seas right now right in the middle of it. He's a re-con guy . He's loving it, but he has some seious issues.

When the bullygives so much of a wink, knock his eye shut and he wont bother you. "Words of wisdom from the twisted and angry mind on RPS . :)

Originally posted by CubKilla
Originally posted by SI1020 You should see the s*** we sent back and forth when Notre Dame was given a gift touchdown by the officials so that it officially looks like ND beat Michigan this year!

Too bad RPS fails to realize a bad call in Notre Dame's favor but is so quick to point out a ref's no-call or bad-call when it goes against the Irish. If I had a nickel for every "NOTRE DAME GOT ROBBED" or "HOW MUCH HAS (put an opponent here) PAID THE REF'S?" post..... :D

Pure Jealousy! :****

polls, buddy, polls...

Michigan is ranked above ND in both --

Ha!

(actually, ND should be a few notches higher as a 2 loss team, ahead of Penn State, and so should we be ranked above Penn State - I think the current BCS standings have it about right except that Iowa should be 3rd or 4th)

Originally posted by RedPinStripes
Originally posted by SI1020

Oh, and I forgot to add cwsox, it occurred to me that your son may be in harms way too. In any case, wherever the marines have him these days my best to him. 

College footaball and politics are the only things cw and i argue about.

The problem i have with the way a lot of liberals think is the whole " We can be friends no matter how much they f*** with us " additude.

I was always taught if someone hits you, fight back fast or they'll f*** with you whenever they get a chance.

Yeah, some people are upset that their friends or family are involved in this. I have a cousin and a friend of the family in the Marines. One of them is over seas right now right in the middle of it. He's a re-con guy . He's loving it, but he has some seious issues.

When the bullygives so much of a wink, knock his eye shut and he wont bother you. "Words of wisdom from the twisted and angry mind on RPS . :)

I'm a dumbass that didn't realize at first you guys are OK with each other. Anyway, like I said I want to avoid political fights on baseball boards. It isn't worth it. Oh and you're right about never allowing anyone to bully you.

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

Go Michigan State!!!!!

GO TO HELL MICHIGAN STATE!!!!

I thought we were friends. I may have to totally reconsider cheering for Illinois State.

Don't worry Vince, I already have :D Of course the fact that I almost went to Michigan State to college probably wouldn't help. Then again, I almost went to Michigan too. It was between those two school and Washington and then I said the hell with it all, since I didn't get no scholarship and ended up going local.

Ya, Go Cal State Fullerton Baseball...Its the only sport were good at.