Blockhead strikes again

Bmr31

Do you think there is another team who wants him?  And would give up anything?  I don't see it.

Probably not. Carlos has talent but he is truly one of the dumbest baseball players that I have ever seen.

CLee is just fine

as if that never happened in baseball history before?

no harm no foul

we won and 2004 is CLee's breakout year!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :bringit  :bringit  :bringit

He does something stupid every single game i watch. He not a smart ball player and because of that, its very unlikely he will ever get better.

hey if every base running play was perfect we would be tied now - Tribe fans have a bigger gripe about base running than we do

a picture of my hero

zlee.jpg

If that is your hero, I feel sorry for ya my friend.

hey if every base running play was perfect we would be tied now - Tribe fans have a bigger gripe about base running than we do

a picture of my hero

zlee.jpg

If that is your hero, I feel sorry for ya my friend.

LOL that response wasnt even needed lol

NO WAY!! Trade Paulie before Carlos. El Cabio might not be the smartest ball player out there but he is the hardest worker. Remember his first couple of years where he sucked at fielding? Well look at him now. He worked hard every off season and in my opinion he has developed himself into not only an average defensive outfielder but one of the best in the league. Sometimes you dont have to be smart to get by.

by now, JF, it is just another baseball tradition

:lol:

Don't forget about Danny Wrong and Jon Garland when talking about pre-season "breakout years" :lolhitting

One thing i have learned when it comes to baseball. Prediciting break out years is almost impossible. So to those that do, stop it. :bang