Gov. Palin Resigns (Quits)

bmags

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite quote from her to date: "And there was that media slant this go round," she said. "And unless things change, the GOP had really better can stand together, 'cause we got that on the battlefield also. I call it like I see it and like I lived it on the campaign trail. Not complaining, but dealing with reality."

Has anyone ever seen Sarah Palin's birth certificate? I mean does anyone have a dated photograph and sworn statements proving she was born after Alaska became a state and she doesn't just look good for her age? Because if she was born before then, Alaska wasn't a state and she wouldn't be a natural born citizen. Making her ineligible for president, of course.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 08:01 AM)
Has anyone ever seen Sarah Palin's birth certificate? I mean does anyone have a dated photograph and sworn statements proving she was born after Alaska became a state and she doesn't just look good for her age? Because if she was born before then, Alaska wasn't a state and she wouldn't be a natural born citizen. Making her ineligible for president, of course.

*yawn*

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 01:01 PM)

:headbang

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 08:01 AM)

Nicely played sir. :notworthy

The Palin's are denying this, and i dont know the credibility of the site:

Todd and Sarah Palin to divorce

AlaskaReport has learned today that Todd Palin and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin are to divorce. Multiple sources in Wasilla and Anchorage (including a former Palin staffer) have confirmed the split.

A National Enquirer story exposing previous affairs on both sides led to a deterioration of their marriage and the stress from that led to Palin's resignation as governor of Alaska last week.

The Palins were noticeably not speaking to each other for most of last Sunday's resignation speech in Fairbanks. Sarah ditched Todd (MSNBC) right after the speech and left without him. Sarah removed her wedding ring a couple of weeks ago.

Sarah has recently purchased land in Montana and is considering moving the family there. Sarah Palin is originally from Idaho.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 07:48 PM)
haha, you guys are still completely obsessed with Sarah Palin.

My latest obsession is laughing at birthers. lol, they are more willing to accept an obviously fake Kenyan birth certificate than Obama's actual one that he released, or the fact that Hawaii's health department and GOP governor confirmed the authentic one (that he could release, but is ignoring them) exists.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
My latest obsession is laughing at birthers. lol, they are more willing to accept an obviously fake Kenyan birth certificate than Obama's actual one that he released, or the fact that Hawaii's health department and GOP governor confirmed the authentic one (that he could release, but is ignoring them) exists.

Same here. Yet at the same time, it scares me s***less that people are actually buying the "Obama's not born in America" crap.