I feel bad for Chris Rongey

WCSox

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 08:21 PM)
My mind loves masturbating than because it masturbates when I am in the shower,in the kitchen,in the car sitting in traffic,in my dads garage and sometimes even at a baseball game.

OMG ME TOO!

Wait what

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 07:22 PM)
Wacking it, pretty much.

No, that's when you actually, you know, do it.

But lets say I'm sitting in class and there's a hot teacher, and I start to day dream about her... what would that be known as if talk radio is mental masturbation?

Does anyone know who Rongey was hookin up with? Holmes was talkin on the radio with him yesterday saying how he hooked Rongey up with some nice piece of ass that everyone would know who it was and would be impressed but they wouldnt say who. I was guessing Finch.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 07:44 PM)
Does anyone know who Rongey was hookin up with? Holmes was talkin on the radio with him yesterday saying how he hooked Rongey up with some nice piece of ass that everyone would know who it was and would be impressed but they wouldnt say who. I was guessing Finch.

you think she is stepping out on her husband for Rongey? lol

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 07:47 PM)
Bad guess.

You see how you get rumors started kyyle...you commie f***.

:D

I bet it is someone in the news building they work at. CBS right? It has to be one of the reporters they send out for weird stories

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 5, 2009 -> 06:46 PM)
you think she is stepping out on her husband for Rongey? lol

After everything that has happened with McNair's murder (where the prime suspect is the girl's jealous ex-boyfriend apparently), I would think TWICE TIMES TWO about getting involved with a married person these days.