Do you watch women's sports?

Volleyball, Tennis, and women's softball.

I can't watch women's basketball at all, not even to look at women cause damn near all of them are ugly. Sue Bird (and Candace Parker to an extent) is/are probably the only attractive WNBA player(s) that I've seen/heard at least.

Iowa State women's basketball, but, hey, they average like 9900 fans and is one of the few ISU programs that isn't a huge disappointment.

You really gotta get out of Iowa Alex. :lol: :P

I watch WNBA games occasionally but since I don't have a favorite team I don't really care much. During the Olympics I pay just as much attention to the women as I do for the men. A medal for USA is a medal, doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 02:23 AM)
Women are very inferior to men in almost every sport. I can't think of one they are better at actually. Maybe gymnastics, but I'm ignorant of the sport. Why settle for a lesser product.

as harsh as that sounds, it is more or less factually accurate. It's physiological. Especially when you talk sports like basketball, baseball and hockey. Women are pretty good at gymnastics, swimming, and track.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 10:00 AM)
A while ago, I started a poll in this forum with just two possible answers. It asked what you would rather have, a WNBA championship in your city (or a new franchise and then a championship) or 5 dollars right now.

I'm not sure a single vote was cast for the championship.

$5 please

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 10:00 AM)
A while ago, I started a poll in this forum with just two possible answers. It asked what you would rather have, a WNBA championship in your city (or a new franchise and then a championship) or 5 dollars right now.

I'm not sure a single vote was cast for the championship.

:lol: I remember that.

In regards to the thread, I don't watch women's sports at all, except stuff during the Olympics. I mean, I go to a school that consistently sells out women's basketball games and has the most successful women's basketball team ever, and I've never watched a Lady Vols game except the 2nd half of the National Championship 2 years ago. I don't think I've ever seen a WNBA game either. But, that doesn't mean I won't watch women's sports. I just don't actively seek out to watch them. I'll watch tennis/vollyball/etc if there's not much else on TV.

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 08:36 AM)
as harsh as that sounds, it is more or less factually accurate. It's physiological. Especially when you talk sports like basketball, baseball and hockey. Women are pretty good at gymnastics, swimming, and track.

Yeah, harsh but true. I'm a woman and would agree to this. I would add tennis to the above list of womens' sports I will watch. Softball is ok but mostly b/c of Jenny Finch.