Attendence

LDF

according to espn, tonite 31,000+ if the attn keeps improving, there is no way jr can say poor me, the fans are not coming out.

does anyone have a site that kinda keep the record of attn for the yr and that off the following yrs.

i wonder if we are up this yr.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not sucking each others dick yet gentlemen...

the big jump in crowd size has been on perfect weather days.... and half-price days..

and i think the cubs were out of town as well...

no offense but what are you talking about. :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
i am suspect that the jump in attendance might be a blip.... i then thru in a pulp fiction reference..... sorry, is that getting dated... am i no longer hip?

your "hip" went out with the 90's pally lol............these are the 2000's and they dont say stuff like that anymore.. its not pc..... :rolleyes: lol.......and yeah i wouldnt get too excited about the attendance thing just yet....1.9 mil is a long way off still......... ;)

your "hip" went out with the 90's pally lol............these are the 2000's and they dont say stuff like that anymore.. its not pc..... :rolleyes:  lol.......and yeah i wouldnt get too excited about the attendance thing just yet....1.9 mil is a long way off still......... ;)

yeah, but we can hope that the attend keeps improving, it will prove me and many other posters who has said, put a team out there worth watching and competeing and you will see the atten improv.

Guest hotsoxchick1
yeah, but we can hope that the attend keeps improving, it will prove me and many other posters who has said, put a team out there worth watching and competeing and you will see the atten improv.

i dont see it going much higher than it was last year ldf.... no matter who they put out there..........there are just some of those who have had enough of f***in over from jr and refuse to be seen at the park.....and still those left over from the original white flags that wont ever be back.... its a shame really... one owner can alienate people like that......it should be a crime.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
ok, but i think a sweep of the royals could charge the joint up.... it would be groovy (hip refrence?) :)

a sweep of the royals would be fly but i dont see it raising the attendance.. hell we took the division championships in 2000 and it didnt go over 2 mil.........what does that tell ya.......

i dont see it going much higher than it was last year ldf.... no matter who they put out there..........there are just some of those who have had enough of f***in over from jr and refuse to be seen at the park.....and still those left over from the original white flags that wont ever be back.... its a shame really... one owner can alienate people like that......it should be a crime.......

One question... say JR moved the team to Sarasota.....would HOTSOXCHICK have become HOTCUBSCHICK?

CUBSHEADS

CWCUBS

CHICUBFN

INDYCUBFAN

jw.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
One question... say JR moved the team to Sarasota.....would HOTSOXCHICK have become HOTCUBSCHICK?

CUBSHEADS

CWCUBS

CHICUBFN

INDYCUBFAN

jw.......

nope........ she would be residing in florida............. ;)

you got a point, but the atten did jump when the sox first made the trade to get colon, in addition if the sox gets hot, i do see a jump.

chi is has been waiting for a winner esp the sox. i think they will come in droves for this.

Guest hotsoxchick1
you got a point, but the atten did jump when the sox first made the trade to get colon, in addition if the sox gets hot, i do see a jump.

chi is has been waiting for a winner esp the sox. i think they will come in droves for this.

again i say.. they didnt come in droves in 2000 they wont come now.. i just dont see it happening .. win or not.......

again i say.. they didnt come in droves in 2000 they wont come now.. i just dont see it happening .. win or not.......

we will see. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah we will we havent had 2 mil in the stadium since about 93??? came close in 2000 with 1.9 but its still not over the 2 mil mark and i just dont feel we will ever have that again under jr...........new owner id be willing to bet they come out in your droves then.......... ;)

yeah we will we havent had 2 mil in the stadium since about 93??? came close in 2000 with 1.9 but its still not over the 2 mil mark and i just dont feel we will ever have that again under jr...........new owner id be willing to bet they come out in your droves then.......... ;)

i am talking about now and until the end of the season.

in the last 15 games, the attend is up compared to last yr, per the trib.

i just want to see an improvement inthe attend.

Guest hotsoxchick1

we all want to see an improvement but the trib foregot to mention that were about the same attendance wise as last year.....id be willing to bet they included the all star games in there as well............ ;)

we all want to see an improvement but the trib foregot to mention that were about the same attendance wise as last year.....id be willing to bet they included the all star games in there as well............ ;)

actually i think they made the point of not adding the all star so ha :) :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats ok.. still alot of time left to fall off last years numbers... wait we have the hard teams coming to town in the next couple of months......we should be suckin quite good by then lol....... ;)

thats ok.. still alot of time left to fall off last years numbers... wait we have the hard teams coming to town in the next couple of months......we should be suckin quite good by then lol....... ;)

and you claim to be a sox fan, maybe you are a closet sCrUb fan all this time. :o :fthecubs :whip