Attendence

LDF

Guest hotsoxchick1
and you claim to be a sox fan, maybe you are a closet sCrUb fan all this time.  :o  :fthecubs  :whip

hey my seats are paid for already........how about yours??????? :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
where at wrigley? :headbang

comiskey.... and guess what they are paid up for the whole season.. again i ask.. how about yours????? uh huh i thought so........... :D

comiskey.... and guess what they are paid up for the whole season.. again i ask.. how about yours????? uh huh i thought so........... :D

well considering that i don;t live in chi you got me,

however i was a season thicker holder for 5 seasons, as well as hawks for 10 yr, bears 12 yrs, bulls for 8 yrs before i left

so there. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

however i was a season thicker holder for 5 seasons, as well as hawks for 10 yr, bears 12 yrs, bulls for 8 yrs before i left

so there.  :P

:P

i thought so. :D :lol: :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahh yeah whatever.. your still a slacker......... :D

spoil sport. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

spoil sport. :headbang

:rolleyes:

In my opinion that crowd last night sucked for it being 30,000. Wasn't very loud at all until the last strike

And that wave had the entire ballpark (minus me) going and it lasted almost 10 minutes. Usually waves happen in a 10-1 game. No no, it's a tight 4-3 game and i'm trying to concentrate on a Graff at bat and i have a circus around me. He walked, i cheered, no one notices. That's gotta piss the players off. The thing never ended and that was the only time they were "into the game."

Disappointing for such a large number of people out there.

In my opinion that crowd last night sucked for it being 30,000. Wasn't very loud at all until the last strike

And that wave had the entire ballpark (minus me) going and it lasted almost 10 minutes. Usually waves happen in a 10-1 game. No no, it's a tight 4-3 game and i'm trying to concentrate on a Graff at bat and i have a circus around me. He walked, i cheered, no one notices. That's gotta piss the players off. The thing never ended and that was the only time they were "into the game."

Jose had the players doing the wave in the dugout :rolleyes:

Jose had the players doing the wave in the dugout :rolleyes:

Was that not a huge distraction though in a one run ballgame? The thing never stopped and it was full throttle. I mean, if you are going to do the wave, at least know when an appropriate time to do it is.

yeah being at the game that really sucked as some people were trying to watch the game, I actually saw one guy trying to tape it as it went around.... the crowd did seem pretty weak especially compared to the 18,000 that showed up on friday and were really loud for our boys

It was loud in the bleachers. Stay out of the upper deck, that is where all the quiet people like cwsox are. ;)

I hate the wave, but I doubt that it distracts or bothers the players. I am sure they are happy to be playing in front of crowds for a change instead of a small gathering of family and friends.

It was loud in the bleachers. Stay out of the upper deck, that is where all the quiet people like cwsox are. ;)

I hate the wave, but I doubt that it distracts or bothers the players. I am sure they are happy to be playing in front of crowds for a change instead of a small gathering of family and friends.

Well, maybe i'll go bleachers some more games. I'm usually upper deck. However, the wave started in right field if i can remember correctly.

Crowds don't necessarily have to be extremely loud, but i'd like to sit somewhere where the fans are into the game and are more knowledgeable than most (sit 300 level at Hawks games, huge difference than 100 level)

Well, maybe i'll go bleachers some more games. I'm usually upper deck. However, the wave started in right field if i can remember correctly.

Crowds don't necessarily have to be extremely loud, but i'd like to sit somewhere where the fans are into the game and are more knowledgeable than most (sit 300 level at Hawks games, huge difference than 100 level)

Oh no it didn't :nono !! It started down the 1st base line about 115... 116. :P

I really don't care who is around me and what they know. I know the game and so does my friend Huge. We are loud and into the whole game, keeping score including pitch counts. What others do is their problem. There just aren't that many hard core baseball fans to fill 30,000 plus seats, some people just go to have fun, see fireworks, eat, etc. I have no problem with them as long as they are not standing and blocking my view during the game.

This is why you see a difference when it is 15,000 as opposed to 30,000. The 15,000 that are out there when it is cold are the die hards that hang on every pitch. When you get 30,000, the good majority are people there for the entertainment more than the game itself.

Relax and enjoy the game. :D

Oh no it didn't :nono !! It started down the 1st base line about 115... 116. :P

Well, i wasn't paying much attention to it seeing as i hate the wave. That is just where i noticed it first i guess....

I really don't care who is around me and what they know. I know the game and so does my friend Huge. We are loud and into the whole game, keeping score including pitch counts. What others do is their problem. There just aren't that many hard core baseball fans to fill 30,000 plus seats, some people just go to have fun, see fireworks, eat, etc. I have no problem with them as long as they are not standing and blocking my view during the game.

This is why you see a difference when it is 15,000 as opposed to 30,000. The 15,000 that are out there when it is cold are the die hards that hang on every pitch. When you get 30,000, the good majority are people there for the entertainment more than the game itself.

Ya i see what you are saying. Usually i go with friends and we talk some good baseball and pay attention the game. I used to bring a little clicker thing to track pitch counts, but now they have it on the scoreboards on the baselines by the foul pole - i love that addition. Probly only matters to 5% of the people there, but for thos 5%, it is greatly appreciated.

I don't mind those people unless they are a distraction from the game (people standing up and eating and ordering food in the middle of a bases loaded jam - happened during sox/cubs games too many times). And the wave is certainly a huge distraction from the game. And for 30,000 people last night, i'd say about 25,000 were participating in that wave. Boooo

Ya i see what you are saying. Usually i go with friends and we talk some good baseball and pay attention the game. I used to bring a little clicker thing to track pitch counts, but now they have it on the scoreboards on the baselines by the foul pole - i love that addition. Probly only matters to 5% of the people there, but for thos 5%, it is greatly appreciated.

I don't mind those people unless they are a distraction from the game (people standing up and eating and ordering food in the middle of a bases loaded jam - happened during sox/cubs games too many times). And the wave is certainly a huge distraction from the game. And for 30,000 people last night, i'd say about 25,000 were participating in that wave. Boooo

F.Y.I.

The pitch count they have on that board is always 1 or 2 off. Whoever runs it doesn't pay attention. Maybe he is doing the wave. :lol:

MexWave.gif

Yes unfortunately these guys have made their return to Comiskey.  But you can still do your part, if you see them, tell them to sit the hell down and watch the damned game!

Live and let live.

I will not do the wave any any circumstances.

But people pay their money, let them do their thing - and be glad there are enough fans there to do it.

Not part of my game experience but if it is for others, so be it.