Tyler Flowers article...

JPN366

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 11:53 AM)
I dont understand why he uses the term "bush league attitude". Is it just to get attention for someone to read. I must be missing something. :huh

he's saying bush league attitude to refer to his passion and desire for the game as opposed to manny's couldn't care less attitude

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 01:53 PM)
I dont understand why he uses the term "bush league attitude". Is it just to get attention for someone to read. I must be missing something. :huh

Yeah, he sure went a long way to get to his point too and after taking several paragraphs to set it up he used one example to explain his bush league point. Very odd story.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jul 6, 2009 -> 05:12 PM)
Yeah, he sure went a long way to get to his point too and after taking several paragraphs to set it up he used one example to explain his bush league point. Very odd story.

"So what do they have to do with Tyler Flowers? Nothing ... and everything." That line in the article made me laugh hysterically. Seriously, that story was bad.